Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Such a long rant for a 2 minute quickie? Lol. Yeah well I enjoyed this quickie for what it was. It did delivered the required punch. She got enough ammunition to go and question someone about it? Of course  we ALL knew she would go to the devil herself. But who else would she go to? Billi... That B***H man. I despise her! How dare she talk down to Sanam like that??

Mandy! I love your views! Yeah she has got enough, but I guess that enough is still not enough for her? Coz she doesn't want to get enough or maybe...she just can't get enough of... πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
Lol. I don't know what did I just write?! 

But I could tell Sanam was not going to back down. She is ZOYA's daughter and Billi knows it. She knows not to take her lightly. Sanam wont stop till she finds out what happened to hot hubby in his childhood that makes him grip her so tightly at night! Sanam babe... Are you SURE you want to solve his problem? How will you get all those long hugs from him then? But our Sanam is selfless like her Ammi and wants what's best for her sweetheart. AWWW... So cute! 
Yes she is not gonna back down, not yet, not so soon! She is the dominating one here, she won't stop till the end. I know this is TOTALLY not sounding good as it should be. Or maybe it is for YOU, But not for me, as I am a sicko that way! πŸ˜† She sure does want to solve his PROBLEM. She sure does! Coz she wants more than just "HUGS" now. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Best part of the SAHIL scene? How they turned to each other and started whispering. Also, Aahil's chest. The bit we managed to see! For a guy who used to spend half his time naked from the waist up, really wears WAY too many clothes now! So "Shareef". Wants to make sure he wears enough clothes to bed so his sweet wife wont get a shock! News flash Aahil... She's already seen you pretty much without clothes! Nothing can faze her now. 
He is deffo wearing WAY TOO MANY clothes these days. Ugh. Why? Its about time he goes shirtless man. He needs to. We(I)  need to. SHE needs to. Everyone has needs... 

Also, didn't you know from the way she would stare at you unblinking and sigh, when you don't wear a shirt that she LIKES to see you without clothes?? Obtuse much?? Lol
These both are indeed idiots. Initially she was "blind" now he is being "blind". Don't know when they would grow ball...err eyes I mean! 

Okay this whole reply is so much perv-y I know. 

Precap was good. Billi tells Aahil that Sanam is digging into his past! What if she finds out what happened?? Shock. Horror. Of course he dosent want her to know! Who wants the girl he loves to find out he is a killer?? Billi Biatch also told Sanam that the divorce papers are being prepared. The same as what she told Aahil. I just want to wring her neck! Loved her sari though! :) 
Precap was deffo interesting. Wonder why would he break their dream house, because of this maybe as she wants to explore his past.

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ssafdar

I love how you dedicated a whole paragraph to the sexist chest on Asian telly...we need more pool scenes where Aahil can show that sexy beast.

SEXIEST CHEST ON ASIAN TELLY. Oh I love you for this! Come, here's a hug for you! πŸ€—πŸ˜†
I can dedicate SO MUCH MORE than that though, oh not a thing to explain here though πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Yes pool scenes!! God, I am in dearth of that! Ugh. 

Your right Aahil is so tentative where Sanam is concerned that he's not reading between the lines or picking up on subtle signals.
He just has to read her eyes and actions and..oh well. The signals are SO CLEAR in them ;) 

Can I also lust after Rehaan eyebrows?...so manly without being overly wild and untameable... I sound like a weirdo πŸ˜Š
Rehan's eyebrows?! Woah! I have to check them out closely then πŸ˜†

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sahil333

Well, well, well, πŸ˜† πŸ€£ A QUICKIE, DAMN!! πŸ˜† πŸ€£.

When you can do a 1 minute quickie at the balcony, sure, only you can do a 2 minute quickie from (in) bed πŸ˜†πŸ˜† . I mean your rant, nothing else πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†.
πŸ˜†Uhm, thank you?! πŸ˜† Oh hell, you remember that balcony one?! πŸ˜† Yeah I can do a 2 min, 3 min, 5 min too! Rant?! Oh yeah I am talking about rant only ;) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Back to topic. They were so sweet and comfy with each other. They've talked so peacefully with one another. It was so lovely and adorable.
Comfort level has just been gone some notches higher in this. So damn comfy they were, I mean ugh. Adorable and yet soo intimate!! 

When Sanam had asked him if he's sleeping and had answered no, the way he had leaned forward to face her, so SLOWLY and SEXY he did that  . Feelings of love man ❀️
I KNOW RIGHT?!! Everything he does, everything he says is SO DAMN SEXY. He likes to take things slow, she likes the quickies! Ooh, what a pair indeed! πŸ˜†

"And. AND. The best part. When he tried to turn back. And she put her hand on his shoulder, stopping him. !@#$#$%$#^%$^&#$%&*&()*&
Hell!! She stopped him just like that?! So straightforward. No hesitating, No prying, Just put her hand. Like she wanted to say so much more. She wanted to talk more. She wanted him not to turn away from her just like that. I want to know about you dammit! Can't you see that? Just don't go all turn away on me."

I like Sanam's attitude, she's FEARLESS, doesn't give a damn what the consequences are. She will go to the bottom of his issues. Aahil needs her help and only she can provide it, even though he doesn't know it yet. She is his lifeline and will help him to face and overcome his past.

Damn she is such a tigress!! And she has tamed her shrew! How seductively she has done, and is doing. Aahil deffo needs someone to protect her from that evil Billi, most importantly his past! 

I love Sanam. ❀️. You go girl, show them who's THE BOSS!!!
She is the boss man! Love her lilke totally!! <3

And Tanveer, go rot and burn in HELL. 😈
HELL YEAH!! πŸ˜ˆ

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Perfectionist2

Two minute quickie sounded like an hour in the Jacuzzi.

Oh you Jules! Jacuzzi! Ugh. Only YOU can think of this like THAT! 

I mean all you said was he turns and she turns and the lips moved and then he tried to twist back and rotate and there was so much exposed chest and she said "No Jaan ! I am not done even if you are, I need a little more time and he said ok then. Lets get you sorted first..."

Dude. "Lets get you sorted first.." Man, HE needs to get sorted first this time. He is being way too shareef. Where's that angst-y Aahil?! 
The End.

Muaaawwwh!πŸ˜†
Mwwwahh mwaahhh to you too!! πŸ˜†

Now go study. I love your rants..πŸ˜ƒ
Aww thanks babe! yeah the exam went QUITE well πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bunnyrocks

As usual UR rant is β˜ΊοΈ

While reading I m like  β€οΈ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ β˜ΊοΈ this 

Haha thanks buns!! πŸ˜›
Oh yes, I am always like THAT, whenever I think about HIM β˜ΊοΈ <3
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fanraya

πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ You are amazing, love your posts.. As always it is awesome, and Mann Aahil looked delicious today, β˜ΊοΈ

Thank you so much!! πŸ˜†
Aahil looks delicious to me ALWAYS man Ugh. πŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sylvia99

Such a lovely rant.

Are you sleeping...No..why?
What a scenario...

Thank you so much Sylvia! :)
yes that scene, that dialogue. Sexily adorable! <3
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zyaa

Amazing Rant😊.

SaHil😳 scene always treat to watch.

Thanks for the beautiful rant...

Thank you!! <3
SaHil are just fire! Always a delight to eyes!! Sigh! 
Thank you so much again! 
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: asyaian

Thnqqq so much...

Ur posts r one f d reasons which made me lov ahil.. I used to luv Kvb.. Bt nt ahil during d beginning f d serial.. 

I wud gift u sumding by d end f day.. Fr making my day complete...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Thank YOU! You guys are adorable! <3
Aww, thats so sweet! Thank you so much! Thats really something, If I could make someone love a character by writing him. Oh yes, I love KVB so damn much. Yeah he was a playboy initially, but I still loved him πŸ˜†
Ohh..man! Gift?! Wow! Thank you SO SO MUCH!! That is just so sweet! I'll be waiting πŸ˜‰
Previous
1 2 3 4 5
Next