Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: krithikas

Great Rant as always..πŸ‘

Was blushing reading it..☺️☺️☺️

KVB.. Aahil really making us crazy..🀣

Thank you so much Krithz!! :)
Aww, thats even better. Purpose solved! πŸ˜†
Yeah, he is deffo making lose ourselves! Sigh!
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gayu-Sahil

your rant is best of course after sahil...they are really comfortable with each other..

Thank you so so so much for that Gayu!! You make me feel good with all that appreciation! Thank you so much again! :)
Yeah they have become so much more comfy with each other, how much they have progressed actually, it looks just so magical! <3
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The scene was good and it highlighted their comfort level...

asyaian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prags_Sociopath

Thank YOU! You guys are adorable! <3
Aww, thats so sweet! Thank you so much! Thats really something, If I could make someone love a character by writing him. Oh yes, I love KVB so damn much. Yeah he was a playboy initially, but I still loved him πŸ˜†
Ohh..man! Gift?! Wow! Thank you SO SO MUCH!! That is just so sweet! I'll be waiting πŸ˜‰

So here is a small gift fr u...
 A glimpse of child- like kvb from his previous serial dil se di dua...
Watch it frm. 1:18

Hope u vll like it...KVB looks so cute in dis video.. Sry fr delay.. It took me 1hr to find dis... 

Here's another one too... 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddXEHW-Qdh0

lov,
sneha

Edited by asyaian - 9 years ago
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Okaayyy after watching the episode i knew there would be ur rant ... πŸ˜† Cz those 2 minutes were worthy of a rant πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
Firstly i m so so so happy that they r not messing SaHil up... They r very cautious n calculated where it comes to there story.. They r not rushing them thank God... The progress they r showing is so natural n relatable... Not fr once u feel y r they acting like that... Just like now the way they r comfortable with each other its such a natural progression ...so real... Like u r seeing a real life couple having... I m so happy... They maybe given less screen space but their track is not messed up... 

Ok coming to those 2 mins... Aaahiiilll ufff he was looking so damn sexy... Exactly the way u described... I had similar feelings... N i wad like ...Sanam is SO CLOSE TO HIM SO CLOSE... How the hell can she not feel shy ... I would hv melt if i had to bear THAY GAZE... I simplt caught my breath when Sanam turned towards him n  asked him r u sleeping... N then the moment Aahil looked at her turning towards her... So close with that calm n soothing look on his face...i just had palpitations.. I blushed like anything... those moments were surreal ... πŸ˜³ Sanam is really strong to have control over her nerves ...kudos πŸ‘
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: minnie2308

The scene was good and it highlighted their comfort level...

Hey thanks for commenting! :) Sorry for replying late! 
yes the scene was actually good. their comfy level is so worth watching! <3
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: asyaian

So here is a small gift fr u...
 A glimpse of child- like kvb from his previous serial dil se di dua...
Watch it frm. 1:18

Hope u vll like it...KVB looks so cute in dis video.. Sry fr delay.. It took me 1hr to find dis... 

Here's another one too... 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddXEHW-Qdh0

lov,
sneha

Aww thanks Sneha! I just watched it! Thank you for that link! He indeed was juts freaking cute in that!! Thank you once again!! 
Don't say sorry, it was really sweet of you to spend 1 hour on this ! :) <3
Joja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Prags, i had missed your post .
Infact i look for your post , especiallly when there is Aahil (Sahil scene)

Please send me a PM (If possible) when you post

And i loved today episode...
Sanam talking about kids... and the look Aahil gave.. teasing her.. god, they were so happy.)
Damn Tanu, why does he spoli it always..
I am feeling bad for Sahil for tomorrow. Both will be hurt .. and i cant see Aahil hurt 😭
asyaian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prags_Sociopath

Aww thanks Sneha! I just watched it! Thank you for that link! He indeed was juts freaking cute in that!! Thank you once again!! 
Don't say sorry, it was really sweet of you to spend 1 hour on this ! :) <3

Happy dat u liked it...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Originally posted by: micshy

Okaayyy after watching the episode i knew there would be ur rant ... πŸ˜† Cz those 2 minutes were worthy of a rant πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

Firstly i m so so so happy that they r not messing SaHil up... They r very cautious n calculated where it comes to there story.. They r not rushing them thank God... The progress they r showing is so natural n relatable... Not fr once u feel y r they acting like that... Just like now the way they r comfortable with each other its such a natural progression ...so real... Like u r seeing a real life couple having... I m so happy... They maybe given less screen space but their track is not messed up... 

Ok coming to those 2 mins... Aaahiiilll ufff he was looking so damn sexy... Exactly the way u described... I had similar feelings... N i wad like ...Sanam is SO CLOSE TO HIM SO CLOSE... How the hell can she not feel shy ... I would hv melt if i had to bear THAY GAZE... I simplt caught my breath when Sanam turned towards him n  asked him r u sleeping... N then the moment Aahil looked at her turning towards her... So close with that calm n soothing look on his face...i just had palpitations.. I blushed like anything... those moments were surreal ... πŸ˜³ Sanam is really strong to have control over her nerves ...kudos πŸ‘

Heyy. Sorry I din't reply to your post earlier, thanks for replying though! I'll be replying to you on th latest post, okay? πŸ˜†