Salman Khan and his fake abs Image included - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by siddhitifan

his figure is to laugh at only πŸ˜† this has nothing to do with salman
Sure..As is this one..The potato sack..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Debarati7

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..And some people were laughing at Shahrukh's abs calling it fake..cracking cheap jokes on his nipples..
Thus the phamous dialog..Jinke Khud Ke Ghar Shishe ke hote hain..Unhe Kapre basement me badalne chaiye..πŸ˜›

The nipples were pretty damn funny 🀣 Especially since there were 8 abs and that one joke about counting the nipples in as well πŸ˜†

It's good to see SRK has a made a body - gives me an opportunity to call him roid-head or photoshopped - some people I remember said that SRK was too good for all this. πŸ˜†
This was a live picture taken at conclave, I think at the beginning of this year:

I'll take it

I do hope Salman gets leaner for PRDP though πŸ˜ƒ Nevertheless, with that face - it's all good πŸ˜†
Edited by BeingChevi - 9 years ago

Sure..As is this one..The potato sack..πŸ˜†
watever u say...salman's body is  good even without abs...manna hain mano,na maana mat mano.. i am ok with it 
Originally posted by BeingChevi

The nipples were pretty damn funny 🀣 Especially since there were 8 abs and that one joke about counting the nipples in as well πŸ˜†

It's good to see SRK has a made a body - gives me an opportunity to call him roid-head or photoshopped - some people I remember said that SRK was too good for all this. πŸ˜†
Aww Chevi ji..Glad you found it funny..I found this potato sack family pack funny too..πŸ˜†..

Aww Chevi ji..Glad you found it funny..I found this potato sack family pack funny too..πŸ˜†..

Hain na πŸ˜†

Look at the pic posted above. In all seriousness though, I'm so happy he's working on fitness. I hope he loses weight jald se jald... till then, I'll keep staring at his handsome face.

Come on Salman came back from his surgery. Wasn't allowed to workout for few months and had his stunt double with him all throughout ETT...

Originally posted by BeingChevi

Hain na πŸ˜†

Look at the pic posted above. In all seriousness though, I'm so happy he's working on fitness. I hope he loses weight jald se jald... till then, I'll keep staring at his handsome face.

I know in all honesty..You know it very well..how much I love Salman.πŸ˜†.But I hate to accept he is looking Awesomee in all those Big Boss Promos..I have a weakness for white shirts on men..And he has rocked it  there..😳

I know in all honesty..You know it very well..how much I love Salman.πŸ˜†.But I hate to accept he is looking Awesomee in all those Big Boss Promos..I have a weakness for white shirts on men..And he has rocked it  there..😳
πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Skuxx-Deluxx

Come on Salman came back from his surgery. Wasn't allowed to workout for few months and had his stunt double with him all throughout ETT...

Yeah, I liked his body in Bodyguard though even in Dabangg