Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Debarati7

I know in all honesty..You know it very well..how much I love Salman.πŸ˜†.But I hate to accept he is looking Awesomee in all those Big Boss Promos..I have a weakness for white shirts on men..And he has rocked it  there..😳

Haha, it is odd though to hear you praise him because I mean, even I have praised SRK many times before and he's not my favorite person πŸ˜† I have to agree. He's looking mashallah, lean, and handsome

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: BeingChevi

This was a live picture taken at conclave, I think at the beginning of this year:

I'll take it

I do hope Salman gets leaner for PRDP though πŸ˜ƒ Nevertheless, with that face - it's all good πŸ˜†

I know !! During kick shooting he was in a great shape, people picking on him when he was going through somethung serious ad at that time he didnt mention about working and articles on how he needed rest!!

This was the indiaclave interview  in 2013 with koel and she asked him to remove his shirt 4 charity!! 
Edited by wat_up - 9 years ago
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: adventurousman

aamir has the fittest body. Sallu has taken steroids

joke mat maar yaar 🀣Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 9 years ago
Debarati7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeingChevi

Haha, it is odd though to hear you praise him because I mean, even I have praised SRK many times before and he's not my favorite person πŸ˜† I have to agree. He's looking mashallah, lean, and handsome

I know..its odd for me too..πŸ˜†..Praising Salman that is..Just the white shirt made me do it..πŸ˜› I think this is the best that he has looked after ETT..
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

joke mat maar yaar 🀣

Aamir is so bloated nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜† only during ghsnghi he worked hard dhoom 3 who knows.His dancing was an eye sore plus who cares to see him shirtless anyways
Edited by wat_up - 9 years ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
One pic of fake abs wont change this
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_elT6zkqN0[/YOUTUBE]
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: wat_up

I know !! During kick shooting he was in a great shape, people picking on him when he was going through somethung serious ad at that time he didnt mention about working and articles on how he needed rest!!

This was the indiaclave interview  in 2013 with koel and she asked him to remove his shirt 4 charity!! 

I honestly don't know much about this controversy. But I have seen Salman take off his shirt many times and his body looked real good πŸ˜ƒ

@Sunny You know na, Salman is the only one who uses steroids and has his body photoshopped and has botox done πŸ€ͺOthers are too hardworking and good for it πŸ˜†
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: wat_up

Aamir is so bloated nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†only during ghsnghi he worked hard dhoom 3 who knows.His dancing was an eye sore plus who cares to see him shirtless anyways

audience only claps n shouts when Salman the fitness freak goes shirtless 😎
aamir doesnt look good when he goes shirtless and ur right nobody wanna see hom shirtless.
salman is the ulitmate king in fitness area. πŸ₯³
atominis thumbnail
The cosmetic surgeons and special effects teams should be paid more. All these 50 year olds are surviving only due to special effects, botox etc. I read in India Today that there is surgery to get 6 pack abs too. And here pankhas think that Khans surviving as leads this long is their special stardom. 
I bet most of the budget is spent on making buddahs look young. Just like it is for Rajinikanth films where they use technology to even show dance movements!

Holiday releases, inflated ticket prices, photoshop, special effects, body doubles, botox, plastic surgery, hair transplant, voice correction software etc - some super reality of super stars! 
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
although I knew this before too but still ---> 🀣