wensue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Why would Urmi get in a car with people she doesn't know?  And why not text her brother and tell him she's being held hostage, or the police for that matter?.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly I think the writers of this serial are under major depression after the aliens abducted them and replaced their brains with garbage from thier planet. As if the sicko ka sardaar Rat Singh and his semi-creature mommy were not enough, they made Urmi's dad and dadi the most gutless animals and now they bring miss Mental garbage shooting loud mouth he-lady and her bhulakkad hubby who forgot to kill her on their suhaag raat. Is there censors for TV serials and if there are why is ZEE TV's licence still intact for feeding this poison to viewers. Every time I think this serial cannot stoop any lower, they surprise me. On what planet does one lock up a stranger on her young boy for a falsely accused car accident? Does this crazy nut think Urmi will grow a money tree if she is locked in? I hope to god that Shuarya lights up Ms Holika's choti on fire and throws her off from Niagara falls into the lake for fishes to have a daawat 😡

Sorry, I just cannot control my anger for this sick show
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Okay, I admit I like the duo that have brought Urmi home. They are full on rude to Urmi but somewhere I feel like they are both good people. Just a little strict.

But on the other side ya even I think, why would Urmi go into the house with the strangers?!?! What if they were dangerous or something? Common sense would tell you not to go home with the strangers. She seemed like a kid obeying directions of those two when she has to take care of her own child.

But either way..whatever.😕
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Pookhi

Okay, I admit I like the duo that have brought Urmi home. They are full on rude to Urmi but somewhere I feel like they are both good people. Just a little strict.

But on the other side ya even I think, why would Urmi go into the house with the strangers?!?! What if they were dangerous or something? Common sense would tell you not to go home with the strangers. She seemed like a kid obeying directions of those two when she has to take care of her own child.

But either way..whatever.😕

Good people, charging money for the kid's glass of milk when they have hungry since who knows when?
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: suresh555

Good people, charging money for the kid's glass of milk when they have hungry since who knows when?

Well, it's pretty obvious, even to them that Urmi at the moment can't pay them anything, still they gave the child milk. They're not the really good good but let's say good enough to help a child. And besides, I think their child has done something which made them the way they are..?
But l really don't care, because regardless of whether the couple is good or not, the whole show is already pretty pointless.
Edited by Pookhi - 9 years ago
musica10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This show is a real test of one's patience and intelligence. 

I can't believe Urmi left her son alone with strangers who are holding her hostage. Now we know that they will turn out to be saints eventually, but still for the sake of argument, what if they were crooks? It would have been better if she left Shaurya with her parents till she find a stable job and place to live.