||Aaliya Mehra/Shikha Singh AT#1|| Main rockstar Abhi ki behen hoon!

Posted: 9 years ago
~Welcome to Aaliya Mehra/Shikha Singh AT #1!!~

This is a thread to appreciate, discuss & celebrate Kumkum Bhagya's dearest and most fascinating villain, Aaliya Mehra & the supremely talented actress who plays her, Shikha Singh!

Feel free to share pictures, screencaps, creations, quotes, interviews and so on about Aaliya or Shikha, but always give proper credit! This is also the place to discuss theories, frustrations, debates and so on as we analyze Aaliya's role in the show 😃

Remember we are all here to have fun, so please be positive and thoughtful. No bashing of other characters or jodis! Please see below for AT rules 😊

Thanks and do join us in appreciating
amazing Aaliya & super Shikha!!

~This thread was started with permission from Mod jyoti06 ðŸ˜Š ~

Dedicated Appreciation threads (ATs) for celebrities across all Zee TV sub-forums will be subject to specific rules here onwards

• The word "Appreciate" it self means to have a highly favorable opinion of someone or something. You are supposed to appraise the value of the work of the actors and express them in positive light. A thread where all the fans of the Actor/Character/Couple gather to discuss what they liked.
  • In an essence Constructive criticism/Positive Outlook towards Actors/Characters/Jodi must prevail in these threads.
  • Members must understand discussions are restricted in ATs.  ATs are safe zones for the Actor/Jodi fans to exchange information without being subject to negativity. You have the main forum to present opinions negatively and debate...So Discussion of actors/ characters/ performances and story tracks that do not directly relate to the show or whom the AT is dedicated to should be kept to a minimum, in particular when they imply stating negative opinions. However we are allowing harmless Chit-chat in ATs but the chit-chat should be only limited to ATs only 
  • Bashing of other Jodi/Actors/Characters in ATs is NOT permitted at all..If members of an AT are caught discussing other actors/couples negatively, then AT will be held liable for it and may be subject to warnings & eventual closure
  • Constant negativity or repeated discussions/bashing of actors unrelated to the AT in spite of repeated warnings from DT, will result in AT closure and moved to CFC...But dont assume that every report submitted by opposite fangroup will be entertained .. We will go through the reports and only if we find the report valid based on above rules , then we will speak to the Admins of the AT and action will be taken accordingly as state above ...
Edited by -mina- - 9 years ago
~Members List~

A,B,C
abhigya24
-cutyee-

D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L
devashree_h
HARNIM
IAmMeethu
-kanishka-

M
-martinski-
memyself09
meriam25
-mina-

N,O,P,Q

-Peridot-
ProudAhamian

R
renukha871
RohitMaxwell

S
suhasini727
sara4444
smala
--simmi--

T,U
tazzy16
-trishh-
-tia-

V,W,X,Y,Z
vivkriti

*PM -mina- to be added or removed*
~last updated: August 29/15~
Edited by -mina- - 8 years ago
~About Aaliya~

1x1.trans Bulbul or Aliya? Who will Purab choose in KumKum Bhagya?
  • First appearance: episode #30 (May 26/2014)
  • Rockstar Abhi's younger sister (often likes to say, "main Rockstar Abhi ki behen hoon"!)
  • Grew up with Abhi and Purab under Daadi's care
  • Got engaged to Purab because Abhi wanted them together
  • Claims Tanu as her best friend, they went to school together
  • Studied at an Australian university for the year prior to the beginning of the show
  • Expected to marry Purab when she returned from Australia, but she slowly realized there was someone else in his life. She misunderstood that it was Pragya rather than Bulbul and helped bring about the AbhiGya marriage out of revenge.
  • Is very willful and arrogant
  • Admits freely that she is selfish
  • Loves her Bhai but thinks she knows better than him (and everyone)
  • Does not respect people from the middle class, is very judgmental and unsympathetic to their problems
  • Very sarcastic and sassy

~Best of Aaliya~

If you would like any creations or quotes added to this post, add them to the thread and mention that they should go in Best of Aaliya! Also you can PM me, thanks 😊

https://38.media.tumblr.com/7d95c477bda47b990f3f2a5b35052523/tumblr_nal1ueX83U1tfx5q0o1_400.gif
"Angry old woman!"
(episode 91)
(gif by -mina-)

(photo credit: kumkumbhagya.tumblr.com)

https://38.media.tumblr.com/6b514ae4231814f9e08f37250b7bb2bc/tumblr_n7x0njybue1tfx5q0o6_400.gifhttps://31.media.tumblr.com/3cca4f0cc6aa3b885bdce34c0f43e7c4/tumblr_n7x0njybue1tfx5q0o7_400.gif

"Dikhta nahin tumhe!" (to Bulbul)
(episode 53)
(gif by -mina-)

Credit: ratitheagenl - KKB Creations Gallery

credit: Anny90 - KKB Creations Gallery

Shikha dressed as Aaliya for Oct 4/14 KKB Navratri special
(credit: instagram)

Aaliya & Abhi after Abhi exposes her MMS plotting
(credit: Tia)

Aaliya confronting Neil at the construction site during the kidnapping track

Aaliya dressed to impress for bhai's album promo shoot
Edited by -mina- - 8 years ago
~About Shikha~

• Born 7 Feb, 1986
  • Well-known as Shikhandini in Mahabarat and Amba in Na Aana Is Des Laado
  • Also seen in Sasural Simar Ka (Meghna), Phulwa (Gayatri), 2613 (Shahana), Meri Doli Tere Angana (Amrapali), and Left Right Left (Cadet Akriti)

Hi everyone! So I started this thread because I think Shikha is doing an amazing job playing Aaliya, and because I am interested in Aaliya as a complicated and compelling character! This thread would be to talk about Aaliya & Shikha. We can discuss what we think about Aaliya's motivations, possible jodis for Aaliya, favourite Aaliya moments, etc etc. But we cannot bash any other characters, even if dear Aaliya has a negative opinion of them! Please see the rules in the first post. So, let's be positive and thoughtful and have some fun and intelligent discussion and debate! Let the posting begin!
Here are some pics from Shikha, with Mahabharat team

lol guys i just realized i want to write Aaliya fic ðŸ˜›

problem is that i really don't ship her with suresh so i don't want to write suliya (but i still might, because aaliya fic!)
and i'm not feeling much love for purab (no offence to him or his fans!) atm so i don't want to write puliya

so what does that leave, pairing with original character???

what kind of guy would suit our crazy aalu?

remember when she told the matchmaker that she would eat doctors/engineers/NRI rich guys for breakfast?

so who could win her heart i wonder!

OR, should she run away with devoted Robin? ðŸ˜²

Or...Puneet? May/December romance anyone? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²
Originally posted by devashree_h

Here are some pics from Shikha, with Mahabharat team

thanks devashree! she looks so light and happy ðŸ˜Š