Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
If my colleagues do more work, it's great. But my profession shouldn't be the only thing that defines me. Travelling, reading, meeting people outside work helps me grow as an artiste, keeps me in touch with reality. 

This part makes sense and I do think that Sonam does follow this in her life.

humdekhenge thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Elixir.

We all know that was brilliant PR by Alia's jija.๐Ÿ˜†

But it's fun how she (un)knowingly calls out actors..Plus it's a stamp of approval on our conspiracy theories๐Ÿ˜†
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .czarcastic

But it's fun how she (un)knowingly calls out actors..Plus it's a stamp of approval on our conspiracy theories๐Ÿ˜†

Sonam is an self-entitled brat who thinks its her right to call out ppl,like she is doodh ki duli hui.๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by .Elixir. - 9 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I liked her interview!! More interesting then the so called diplomatic ones!!
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ohh dear Sonam...Lucille Ball saw success with her I Love Lucy show only in her forties ๐Ÿ˜†...so r u saying u will also wait to be successful in ur forties? ๐Ÿ˜† I hope Daddy dearest and Rhea sis have enough movie making funds to sustain till then! ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by palingenesis - 9 years ago
JungFrau thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She has no zeal to improve whatsoever. She thinks shes the best. Get a reality check girl.
Also, that question to journo on who he's sleeping with - didn't DPad say something similar!?? 
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
She is brutally honest.
Lol last part is funny
VivaEmptiness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poppy2009

Audrey won the academy award once and was nominated five times in lead roles. She won the Golden Globes twice and was nominated ten times.

Apart from that she had been multiple time winner and nominee in Tony, Grammy's, Emmy, Bafta, SAG and NYFCCA (a highly coveted critics award given to very few actors) Awards.

In fact, she is one of those very few actors who has won multiple awards through so many categories, ranging from theatre to television to musicals to films.

She was as well known for her acting skills as she was for her fashion sense (and humanitarian work).

You missed my point, what is Audrey remembered most for? certainly not for her groundbreaking performances or her Tony award wins. She is a fashion Icon, and will always be remembered more for her looks than her acting. 
Edited by VivaEmptiness - 9 years ago
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
So according to her, wearing a black kurta sans any make up is close to experimental n dark movies,,, ๐Ÿคช

Either she is absolutely naive n ignorant or a 1st degree idiot,,

n then ppl call her straightforward n honest,, ๐Ÿ˜†
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
My problem is the same as Lucielle Ball and Audrey Hepburn. You don't have to do something drastic or experimental to be known as a good actor.

Viva,

Sonam says that her problem is same as Audrey Hepburn, because she too is not known for her acting and is only talked about for her fashion sense.

My point was that Audrey might be remembered more as a Fashion Icon today, but she was always considered a good actress along with that.

Sonam is not considered to be a good actress by anyone (till now...of course, this can always change) and she is only talked about because of her fashion sense.

So I could not understand how Sonam thinks that she and Audrey were similar in this regard.

PS: No clue about Lucielle Ball.