Sonam Kapor-My problem is the same as Audrey Hepburn n Lucielle Ball - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by blue-ice

Atleast Alia was compared by others to the ICONIC figures...Sonam is doing SELF-HELP๐Ÿคฃ
Nothing new there๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

It is OK Sonam, as long as you don't compare yourself to Meryl Streep, Tina Fey, Amy Poehler or Mariska Hargitay, anything you say or do will be fine with me. To be honest, I didn't really understand the comparison.

Tick..Tock..Cuckoo Tick..Tock  

Originally posted by soulspirit

So according to her, wearing a black kurta sans any make up is close to experimental n dark movies,,, ๐Ÿคช

Either she is absolutely naive n ignorant or a 1st degree idiot,,

n then ppl call her straightforward n honest,, ๐Ÿ˜†

yes often times sheer stupidity gets confused as being straight forward and honesty...rudeness is confused as a bindaas attitude...its like...this person is good ...no matter what...so I will just give different names to negative attributes๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...life is so easy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Hey Bhagwan!
Yeh ladki chup nehi reh sakti? ๐Ÿ˜•
Yes Sonam but even Audrey as Holly was more believable than you in any of your films. Sonam doesn't realize that she does get bad reviews and she's not the most brilliant/natural actress that Audrey was.

To all people saying she's not known for her acting--false. Yes she's known for her fashion, humanitarian work, and kind personality, but AFI ranked her number 3 on their screen legend behind Katherine Hepburn and Bette Davis. So her body of work is just as brilliant as Katherine--granted Katherine was known way more for her acting than anyone else in HW around that time.

Moving on, Sonam is very delusioned about certain truths about herself--like all of her philosophy on what acting it. Oh boy! ๐Ÿ˜† Despite that I think she lives a good life. She works, but she lives and she explores the world and she reads. Good for her. She's not sucked into her work and prioritizes other things. I do love that about her.
Originally posted by .King-Of-Kings

I wore a black kurta and no makeup in Raanjhanaa. What more can I do? 

A black Kurta and no make up? Man you are a true risk taker Sonam. This is REAL EXPERIMENTING!

๐Ÿคฃ