Frequent Posters

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: AskJeeto

That one was too far
😆

🤣
If u ever need an example...for the HEIGHT OF DESPERATION...i just gave u one...yes I am that desperate😆😆
AskJeeto thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OrganizedChaos

I know right. They have all become sellouts. Take risks guys! Do something unconventional and realistic. You owe your fans that much.

Exactly! They love looking at the West for inspiration, so why not this? For example, if Brad Pitt and George Clooney are doing movies like the Ocean's Eleven series, then they're also balancing it out with some award winning movies too. And this would be something that actually makes their fans happy.

Edited by AskJeeto - 9 years ago
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Let it be true SRK and Aishwarya movie!! 
VivaEmptiness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very much doubt it, what happened to Kajol?
JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I doubt it.   Weren't there just rumours he approached Kajol?   I think this is just a rumour like that one 
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really wanna see them together... Started to loving this pair after Devdas!Edited by -WhatSoEver- - 9 years ago
HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JodhaBai

I doubt it.   Weren't there just rumours he approached Kajol?   I think this is just a rumour like that one 

That was the remake of Hum. This is a different film. Plus none of those Kajol articles had a journalist's name attached, so most likely a rumour. This one has a journo's name at least, so more chances of being true.
JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: OrganizedChaos

That was the remake of Hum. This is a different film. Plus none of those Kajol articles had a journalist's name attached, so most likely a rumour. This one has a journo's name at least, so more chances of being true.

Yeah but you know how that goes.  Even our so called journalist put out so many BS stories its hard to believe anything especially when there are no quotes from anyone. 
I hope finally these two can unite in a movie...😆

In their movies, either one dies or they are playing siblings. Not a big fan of Aish, but I like her with SRK, they were soo cute in Mohabbatein. As for now with their wrinkles and sag, I hope they can bring in the same old cuteness...

P.S: It better be a mature story and not some college going school kids...😆
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No please no
Why not approach Kajol, Preity, or Rani. SRK shares a great chemistry with these three, esp kajol 

Srk aish have no chemistry