Breaking: Rohit Shetty approaches Aish for SRK's next - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Now it's become a trend to throw each n every actress name for any big movie
HORRIBLE NEWS! ASH IS CRINGEWORTHY IN COMEDIES.
I don't think Aishwarya identifies with the Rohit Shetty school of cinema. That's so not her.

But it would be nice to see her with Shahrukh again. Loved their chemistry in all the films they did together.
Buddha SRK will look father to queen Aishwarya but I think if SRK has a beard look and a healthy body (not ugly 8 packs) he can look good with Aishwarya.

They should not do a mindless stupid Rohit Shetty kind of comedy flick for reunion. A film about a couple having troubles with marital issues would be a good subject for them.
Edited by Mugda - 9 years ago
Originally posted by blue-ice

Oh please❀️...I died and am in heaven...DO NOT DISTURB...
Me tooo!! Hayyee I cant wait to see these two onscreen again
LMAO! The first page reactions of all shippers are so hilarious!πŸ˜† I never knew there was so much demand for this jodi. How come? After Devdas?
Originally posted by KuKKad_MalHOTra

LMAO! The first page reactions of all shippers are so hilarious!πŸ˜† I never knew there was so much demand for this jodi. How come? After Devdas?
yeah this is all because they work in Devdas πŸ˜†
And they chemsitry was fab in that film πŸ‘ 
Liked them together and hoping they come together in this RS film 
was really hoping to see srk and kajol in this movie, but I will also be happy to see srk and aish, they make a great onscreen pair 😊
Shah Rukh Khan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who were last seen onscreen together in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Devdas' (2002), have apparently been signed on by Rohit Shetty for his upcoming film. This is the same film which was earlier said to mark the return of Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol's pairing.
"After the success of Chennai Express', SRK and Rohit had confirmed that they will be collaborating on another project... Though it was clear that SRK would be playing the lead, Rohit had been hunting for a female protagonist. And after much deliberation, he decided to approach Aishwarya Rai Bachchan for the role. He recently met Ash and after discussing the project and reading the script, Ash has also apparently given her nod to the project," a source told Absolute India.
The film is said to go on floors after Khan and Rai Bachchan finish work on Maneesh Sharma's Fan' and Sanjay Gupta's Jazbaa' respectively.
Though there has been no official announcement, rumours are also doing the rounds that young stars Arjun Kapoor and Varun Dhawan will also be seen in this untitled film.
- See more at: http://www.media247.co.uk/showbiz/shah-rukh-khan-aishwarya-reunite-for-rohit-shettys-next#sthash.TmFzAxbD.dpuf
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

yeah this is all because they work in Devdas πŸ˜†
And they chemsitry was fab in that film πŸ‘ 
Liked them together and hoping they come together in this RS film 

No I have not even watched Devdas...I hate that movie...but I just love SRK-Aish jodi...its the most beautiful jodi of BW