Breaking: Rohit Shetty approaches Aish for SRK's next - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ibelieveinpink

amen! I jsut want her to start filming. So sick of waiting. God I miss her onscreen so much.

I hear ya!

I miss her a lot, I feel like nobody after her can match up to her, I really miss watching her on screen. I am so excited for Jazba and I really honestly hope she signs this one because its just WRONG not to!

I know she was mad at SRK and Rani for the whole Salman episode, but honestly that was so many years ago, everyone is grown up now and mature so lets move on and DO THIS MOVIE ASH!
no Aishwariya pleaseee...*breaksbangle* !!!! 🤣
Originally posted by ibelieveinpink

this is DELIGHTFUL😳
Loved SRK & Aishwarya in Devdas... their chemistry was awesome... if this is true.. I am really happy...😃
For now, the heroine opposite SRK in his next is not finalised. So does Kareena stand a chance? In an interview to this paper Shetty says, "Not the next one but yeah for sure. If I get something nice in future, I will. Why not?

Will his next film be Angoor remake? The director clarifies, "We still have that but Shah Rukh and I are doing something else. That film was being planned during Chennai Express. I have that script with me, I have the rights of that film. I don't see it happening but that is one script that I have."

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report-rohit-shetty-may-cast-kareena-kapoor-in-his-next-film-2019656

Article likhne walo ke mooh me Ghee Shakkar😳
Really??? Oh please let this be true true true true...!!!! Omg i am flying in the air... :D  but i wanted some romance.. i want SLB to direct them again and this time, a film where they both will be together in the end... something like Ramleela atleast 
Its more or less confirmed.

Originally posted by Mugda

Its more or less confirmed.

Who confirmed it? ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by OrganizedChaos

Who confirmed it? ðŸ˜•

Aishwarya said recently a director came to her with a script and she has agreed to do it. Then she talked about SRK and Gauri.  Its obviously Rohit Shetty's film produced by SRK.

She has signed three films

Jazbaa

Happy Birthday (Sushmita said it will roll in 2015)

Rohit Shetty's film with SRK.

May be a Dharma film also or its the same Rohit Shetty film.