Taming the Shrew - Take 2: Height of Immaturity

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Track: Taming the Shrew - Take 2
Height of Immaturity

Today's episode made we wonder who is the emotionally immature adult?

Is it Rhea, Lavanya or Anuja?  Well ... ..  yes, you are right!! 

It is the three of them.  But Rhea beat the other two hands down.

At the outset let me explain my take on Pakhi and Veer's behavior.

Naturally at first they were at a loss - wondering what to do  with Rhea's volcanic behavior towards them.  I call it volcanic because she was literally spewing venom towards PakhVeer.  

The first step in dealing with a difficult person is to understand what it is;  if you can see it clearly, action is rather simple.  And that is precisely that PakhVeer did - they saw Rhea's behavior as rebellion enhanced by hormones.  They quickly analyzed it to its simplest element - Rhea's reflex to do the opposite of what Veer requests her to do.  So the solution was to request her to do the opposite of what they intend.  This thinking helped them to move from square one and come up with a plan to deal with difficult Rhea.

So now why do I say Rhea is emotionally immature?

By that I mean she only thinks of herself. In other words, she is self-centered, self-absorbed, selfish, uncaring, feels she is better, and so on.  She seeks to control the environment to fulfill her desires in spite of the fact that it might be an inconvenience or even a harm to others around her. For Rhea some people are to be loved while others are lesser human beings - all due to her  fantasies.  She is impossible and stubborn for all the wrong reasons, and is completely toxic.

Edited by anonee - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well written,
All those 3 -anuja, riya and lavanya are selfish n immature
In yesterday epi
Anuja - changing the drawing so two kids would fight
Lavanya- building the pillow wall to show that she has an argument with her hubby
Riya-  well u already said

Riya might change her behave after those 30 days but the other two
Are hey gonna change?
I wonder
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well penned down analysis..

Agree with you Rhea is two steps ahead of Anuja..lavanya..

Anuja divide and rule theory..Lavanya acting immature really these two their brain have gone for a hike..it looks like its not going to come back soon..

In all this Ayaan looks more mature than these three immature women and he can deal with them.

Pakhi..Veer discussed this incident as mature adults ..its so good to see the change in TP where Pakhi is not shown crying her heart out after Riya pouring her venom on her ...in fact pakhi understood Riya rebellious behaviour..How easy it was for both to find a solution how to bring Riya on the right path..

I think instead of taming only Riya ,Pakhi should think about the other two women who are acting so childish..
Edited by saveeta24 - 9 years ago
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronshaan

Well written,

All those 3 -anuja, riya and lavanya are selfish n immature
In yesterday epi
Anuja - changing the drawing so two kids would fight
Lavanya- building the pillow wall to show that she has an argument with her hubby
Riya-  well u already said

Riya might change her behave after those 30 days but the other two
Are hey gonna change?
I wonder

Ronshaan - Riya will change because her unresolved inner conflicts will be addressed - at least to the  extent - that her mental and emotional perspective will be healthier.

Anuja and Lavanya can change too if they choose to  give up their self-centered thinking. ðŸ˜‰  Will they ever do this?
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anonee

Ronshaan - Riya will change because her unresolved inner conflicts will be addressed - at least to the  extent - that her mental and emotional perspective will be healthier.

Anuja and Lavanya can change too if they choose to  give up their self-centered thinking. ðŸ˜‰  Will they ever do this?

so well said 
riya is hurt mean she was alone / her parents died and she refuse to accept veer as her daddy
once she will accept it that he is the new dad of hers 
she will be happy child
lavanya - anuja - well they love them self so it will be hard for them to change now.