d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: preep

he had his nose job ??coz I don't see much difference then and now

divaz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All you ppl on this forum constantly obsessing over him n creating countless topics prove he is not average after all as he has managed to grab your attention. Stop judging if you havent watched his work. Makes u seem pretty shallow n a hater. Btw you found the perfect pic to prove your point huh. 
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Never watched his tv show so don't know anything about his acting. But I don't find him good looking.
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zah.Of.RoZaNa.

Compared to what we have in Bollywood at the moment, I think he's great!❤️

Not really. 

Even actors who are not popular currently. Now doing second leads. 

.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^^ Vidyut Jamwal isn't half as good an actor as Fawad Khan. Likh ke lelo.

There's a reason why Vidyut doing second lead roles now. Because he's not a complete package.

No matter if Fawad works in Bollywood or goes back to the Paki TV industry he'll always be doing important roles, because he's star material. He's good looking, he's a good actor and he has a great personality.

Anyway, I hope Khoobsurat or one of Fawad's upcoming films changes your mind about him.
nevah_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fawad is a fantastic actor.
Whether you find him good looking or not, is a personal choice or a matter of opinion.
For me, when I 1st watched him when Humsafar was on air in 2012, I didn't care for his looks at first.
But as Asher's character grew on me, and he did full justice to the role, by the end of it I really found him very handsome.
I guess it was a total case of beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. That said, I now find him one of the most good looking guys around. Not only on screen, even the way he conducts himself in interviews and stuff, there is something about him that makes him a complete package.

If you haven't watched any of his serials, I suggest you do. And just watching one or two episodes will not give you the real picture. You'll have to watch Humsafar or ZGH fully, to have a fair opinion.
😊
DesiPrincess93 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't think you understand that it was never based on his looks alone. There's a hype over him because of his hit shows that zindagi channel aired. The shows really clicked with the audience so credit goes to him too as his acting skills brought the characters that the audience loved to life. I know a lot of fangirls who didn't even care for him at first sight. But once you watch his work, it all comes together & makes sense. It's also because he's a fresh face. Ya know whenever people discover something new, they tend to get all crazy and overhype.

I love his voice and accent! The way he talks is just Wow! Extremely well spoken and humble. (Reminds me of Srk when it comes to good diction and all) He's the type that doesn't let success and fame get to his head. very grounded. Infact, he's shy and reserved, but opened up during all the promotions. It was such a treat to watch him sort of transform because of motor mouth. hehe. I don't know what it is about him, but he is so classy & charismatic. Playing a royal really suits him. It's a certain aura around him that makes him stand out from the rest. It almost seems like he doesn't belong in this era. He has that purane zamane waala old hollywood/bollywood hero charm. I think he's here to stay even if Khoobsurat flops. Hope that answers your question :D

edit: forgot to add, the guy can sing(had his own band) and is educated as well!
so add that to acting talent & looks. He's got it all! Edited by DesiPrincess93 - 9 years ago
Karunima thumbnail
Guys there is s reason why Fawad is a heart throb now in India Zindagi has aired one drama of his twice called Zindagi Gulzar Hai. Plz watch if u get the opportunity online and u will know why so many women love and are crazy about him. The drama has only 26 epi's and the quality is in the content and acting of Pak dramas. Trust me once u watch Pak dramas u will not even want to look at Indian shows. Fawad Afzal Khan rocks...Waits eagerly for Khoobsurat.
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thinking that ppl like him cos of his looks is totally a misconception!
Its his acting & personality (both on & offscreen) that makes him stand out!
Not to forget his deep voice & expressive eyes... that certain calm aura surrounding him is damn alluring & irresistable!
I doubt anybody will like him instantly or after just few glances!
You've got to watch his work to like him!
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
I watched most of his soaps,telefimls,and yes i really liked his acting.
Infact i started watching paki serials frm last 4/5 months and now iam a huge fan of paki serial and fawad's acting.