Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Fawad Khan is average. Not that great. - Page 3

spartangayle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
As a hero, he's below average. As far as his acting goes, i can't comment as i didn't watch his serials. But my gut feeling is that he won't find his space in bollywood. Khubsoorat is surely heading towards a flop...or perhaps Average (Released in high no of screens, so overall collection can look decent).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by-spartangayle

As a hero, he's below average. As far as his acting goes, i can't comment as i didn't watch his serials. But my gut feeling is that he won't find his space in bollywood. Khubsoorat is surely heading towards a flop...or perhaps Average (Released in high no of screens, so overall collection can look decent).

U must watch his atleast one telefilm:) and regarding bollywood,may be he is misfit for it as he is too gud for this crap industry. And i dont think he is eager to do too many bolly films,masaladar movies,just few months bk i too even didn't knw who is fawad! One of my frnd gave me the link of serials of him,as we dont have paki channels like hum tv and others,well i started watching his serials and believe me,i just stopped watching hindi serials for some 2/3 weeks. Now i think wat bullshit i watched for last few yrs instead of watching some brilliant paki serial and brilliant actor like fawad,mahira sanam and list goes on...
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just as long as he's not being hyped because of his looks because he ain't great. Lot of competition and looks doesn't determine success. 
Also the film Khoobsurat will hardly test his acting ability. It's a disney film for starters.

Sonaams character comes across as childish, loud and somewhat annoying. To counter act her character Fawads  seems stern, stoic and lacks any real emotion. 

Makes him look bland and boring. 

I ain't expecting much from this film. still needs to make his mark with a Bollywood film with good acting and a solid character. 

Can't just rely on his past work in Pakistan and TV serials. 
Edited by Atomicbomb - 9 years ago
nevah_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-FaultInOurStars

U must watch his atleast one telefilm:) and regarding bollywood,may be he is misfit for it as he is too gud for this crap industry. And i dont think he is eager to do too many bolly films,masaladar movies,just few months bk i too even didn't knw who is fawad! One of my frnd gave me the link of serials of him,as we dont have paki channels like hum tv and others,well i started watching his serials and believe me,i just stopped watching hindi serials for some 2/3 weeks. Now i think wat bullshit i watched for last few yrs instead of watching some brilliant paki serial and brilliant actor like fawad,mahira sanam and list goes on...

@bold:
With all due regards, BW is not "this crap industry"
And since you've recently started watching Pak serials, you will be on a high. BTDT. Its the pattern everyone who has been watching our soaps goes through.
As time goes by, you will realize that there is a lot of crap in their "limited, realistic, short" serials as well. You'll get fed up of the same faces, same story lines of 2 sisters who hate each other, man torn between his two wives, among may other stale stories, add to that poor production values and stuff.
Bottom line is that their serials are a breath of fresh air. For a while. Lets also not forget that Zindagi started with ZGH for a reason and then did a re run as well. Who is talking about those others so much? 

This content was originally posted by-Atomicbomb

Just as long as he's not being hyped because of his looks because he ain't great. Lot of competition and looks doesn't determine success. 

Also the film Khoobsurat will hardly test his acting ability. It's a disney film for starters.

Sonaams character comes across as childish, loud and somewhat annoying. To counter act her character Fawads  seems stern, stoic and lacks any real emotion. 

Makes him look bland and boring. 

I ain't expecting much from this film. still needs to make his mark with a Bollywood film with good acting and a solid character. 

Can't just rely on his past work in Pakistan and TV serials. 

@bold:
A good actor will make a mark even with very little screen presence. I feel Fawad is definitely one of those actors.
And to make a mark in BW, how many of the leading stars today had their debut movie a blockbuster? 
There have been "one hit wonders" and there have been stars who have had incessant flops before making it. It takes all kinds.

MgScK thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Frankly  I Dont understand the hype over Him. He Is fairly Good Looking(or Rather Was), I Dont Find His Look In Khoobsurat Impressive. Actingwise He Is OK But Nothing earth Shattering. And Yes I Have Watched ZGH. The USP Of That show Was Characterization Of Its Female Lead. Yes Zaroon Had Its Charm But At Least For Me I Watched The Show Because For The First Time female Lead Was Shown Having Genuine Issues different From what We Are Used To Seeing And Sanam Owned Her Character. As For Humsafar I Dont Plan To watch It Coz Storyline Doesnt Seem Appealing To Me. Lovers Separated Due To MUs And Thn Reuniting. And anyways Why Should I Watch His TV Shows In Order To Appreciate Him And Become A Fan? I Am Not Paying For his Past TV Shows. I Am Paying For His Movie And So I Would Judge Him On The Basis Of That Movie Not On How Charming He Looked 2 Years Back Or How Well His Character Was In Some Show I Havent Watched. Judge Him On Basis Of Present Not Past. And Presently I Dont Find Anything Worth Writing Home About Him Be It His Look Or His Character In Khoobsurat(as Per The Promos). And All This Overhype is not Helping His Case Either.
spartangayle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-FaultInOurStars

Sorry, Im not interested in watching pakistani serials. If you think the industry is crap, you should also consider boycotting movies released by them. I love Indian cinema and our industry.
VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Are they even descent shows or Soap serials.

i too like his shows like Zindagi Gulzar Hain, Humsafar, Daastan, Numm. Believe me these all are Wonderful series, they are short & a good time pass , offcourse they went on air for a limited time so much much much better then our 7,8 years Long running kachra shows. But I agree that Khoobsoorat promos are not impressive, i haven't see the film as promos are not good. I think he is better in his shows only! And his acting skills are not that good that he can make a place in bolly. Lets see :)Edited by VS-Cool - 9 years ago
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
He is over-rated...virat is better looking than that guy

Are they even descent shows or Soap serials. 

so when u dont even have any idea about his work, how do u open a topic on him being average ? or should i believe that Mugda has spread her virus and u are the first victim ?

on topic, ppl hype him because currently he is the biggest superstar of pakistan, just how dhanush was a big tamil superstar and got hyped in bollywood, the flow is natural.
pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok thanks for leting me know your opinion about an actor who nobody cares about. Edited by pinkeye - 9 years ago