Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
"Whats the hype surrounding him. He is just an average looking man"...these were my exact first thots. And I had only seen Khuda ke liye by then. 
But after watching ZGH and Humsafar, my perceptions changed for ever. ZGH was amazing as it was all about our daily life, our daily problems and basically the script was the hero here. And good performances by actors like Fawad, Sanam, Ayesha and others were like icing on the cake.
Humsafar on the other hand was those typical rona shona wala drama with wicked MIL and all those jazz. But my reason for liking this serial is Fawad and Fawad only. He emotes so well man...
I always felt that SRK's popularity with the female population is because he really does those emotional scenes so well, be it romantic or those rona shona wala scenes. And ditto with Fawad. 
Then the way he speaks, his voice, his gentlemanliness are like enhancements😆. Its a typical package deal.
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
As if you stating your opinion is going to change mine or anyone who is liking him.Please note that the reason he is being liked is because of his acting,his screen presence,the way he conducts himself off screen and the way he gives interviews.The voice and his looks are additional.Of course you don't know about this because you or anyone else dint bother to check out any of his works or interviews. One or two episodes wont do. You have to watch the entire Zindagi Gulzar hai,Humsafar AND the telefilm he did "Behaad."

If doesn't get work in India,he will get it back home.
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I had the same exact opinion like you when I used to see countless topics on Fawad.

but recently I watched Zindagi Gulzar hai show of his.

I have to admit, he is a very good actor. Khubsoorat aint gonna do any justice to his talent. ms. Chanel & her big mouth will torture throughout.

ps - and I bet, once you watch ZGH, Indian TV will be ruined for you. writing is the hero and so are all characters & performances.
malik20502 thumbnail
Funtastic actor and handsome man
MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I don't find him that great of a looker, dunno if that's just me..
nevah_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
one of the best things about Fawad as an actor is that he's very natural.
If you have noticed him in his live IV's, you will find similar mannerisms in his roles as Zaroon and Asher.
He touches his nose, or rolls his tongue inside his mouth, like regular people do in real life. He brings into his character, things that is so normal. I think that really adds to his way of delivering perfectly for whatever role he is playing.
He's a natural. In some interview he says he tries to add to his role by bringing in more. I think these natural traits are something that we don't see normally, and that's why he is a master in his craft.

With KS, I feel, he brings on this aspect onto the big screen too. Its these small things, that makes him so different from other actors.
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ditto that. Just passable! Nothin wow.
IF exaggerates a lot!!
And that's a pathetic pic you put up of his. 😆
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I find him hot and good looking Masha Allah BUT I have seen his work too, I thought he was very good in Numm, ZGH, especially Humsafar half way through he was excellent.
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: VintageWine

Ditto that. Just passable! Nothin wow.
IF exaggerates a lot!!
And that's a pathetic pic you put up of his
. 😆

I feel the same...no "wow" factor.
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail