kkkkatriinaaa ...deepu now your turn!!

briahna thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
πŸ˜›
as i watched the banging bang bang, many thoughts came in mind:

the hottness sells, no wonder some maha talented actresses are sitting home .
kkkatrinaa kaif is no fluke.
DON'T count kkkatrina out YET, right now from dloaded to PRINCE, to holigans, to blue ice, to tantal to nailclipper, to ksh, to choco, to desuxxx, to slummy, bossman, to pakeezaa, to pcmaniac, SANAπŸ˜›,..are dreaming a bang bang with her.
bikini and cleavage were nothing but a warm up for the main show to arrive - name of bb  hny! the showdown!
biru must be having sleepless nights, kissi bhi waqt bomb phattnewala hai.. aur>>>. kitty bhaag gayi...hritik ke saath! hope its not on the eve of bang bang release like jannmoo ka bandhan tootaa  shahid/bebola jwm.
in coming months the man of the moment will be none other than our PRINCE, with towel wrapped around his neck, his electrifying topics as hritiks sidekick..he will be one to watch out for...reckon!

some serious thoughts ..πŸ˜›

the fight for number 2 spot intensifies. just yesterday, i said, chalo what if choliwala PK takes #1 spot at least #2 spot is guaranteed for my shah, but  mujhe darr hai, kahin yeh doosra number bhi na haath seh nikal jaaye. 

imagine  waht bhai fans must be going thru right now, their inning is over,done! now sit on sidelines and watch bang bang and hny take the field. baap reh...

haider has no chance. sad, but bitter truth.

farah must be telling deepika in the dark room: its time to give all...no holding back on cleavage give me a green signal and let me expose you like never before...aakhir saamne wali kkkatrinnna kaif hai.

don't know if anyone else noticed or not...but there are  many topics/titles with ALARM CLOCKS attached.
"in 3.5 secs bang bang title song is going to explode"
"20 secs left for the release of jumme ki raat"
"10 sec a bhookamp is arriving"
"1 sec to go for title track of singham retuns"

when i saw these titles...the clock ticking..tick tick tick...my heart would go..dhak dhak ...i would set my alarm..i want to be there when it releases.

now can someone tell me if there was a topic with an ALARM CLOCK TICKING  when bebola's TOOH was going to release?
can't seem to remember...since there has been so many titles with clock ticking.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hrithik overshadowed KittyKat in all the promos of Bang Bang so far. Kat looked way better in 2008-09.
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 I get headache whenever I try to read your posts.πŸ˜† So I usually comment on the title of the post.

Whatever said and done, Deepika can not match the sensuality oozing out of Katrina. Though DP looks sweet and gorgeous most of the time,she can't match Katrina's sexiness.
Edited by .Elixir. - 9 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
LMAO...another of Bri's classsic rants..πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

koi baat nahi Bri...apne se better team se haarne ka dukh nahi karna chahiye..
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: blue-ice

LMAO...another of Bri's classsic rants..πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

koi baat nahi Bri...apne se better team se haarne ka dukh nahi karna chahiye..

BI are you dreaming about Bang bang with Kat? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SarojniKeKapde thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
dp cant match up to kat Edited by PremRatan - 9 years ago
JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
But Kat's barely doing anything in the song.  A couple of easy dance sways with HR and that's the extent of what she does in the song. 
And Deepika is just better looking than her especially now.  
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hrithik owned bang bang song(video)...he overshadowed her completely. 

Edited by SG200 - 9 years ago
briahna thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Elixir.

I get headache whenever I try to read your posts.πŸ˜† So I usually comment on the title of the post.

Whatever said and done, Deepika can not match the sensuality oozing out of Katrina. Though DP looks sweet and gorgeous most of the time,she can't match Katrina's sexiness.

oopss..sorry dejavu for the headache...phooo, phooπŸ€— 
deepika is sexy in her own way, finding fanny way.😊
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .Elixir.

BI are you dreaming about Bang bang with Kat? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

NOπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I don't know about the rest thoughπŸ˜†πŸ˜†