Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
If you are looking at the promotions of Bang Bnag they are all about Hritik.
Katrina is there to look sexy, make the face that she has been making with the same expression in all her movies. It is difficult to distinguish it I am watching a song from Dhoom 3 or Bang Bangif I avoid Hritik.πŸ˜›

Haider might be laying low but I am confident that it will create ripples even with the major masala movie like BB.

My friend, don't count Haider as yet...πŸ˜‰
Twinkie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

On topic, Hrithik overshadowed Katrina in all songs released and also there is no Katrina solo dance from what I heard from music album. Katrina's body is good but her face is damaged, freshness gone from her face. I hope they continue giving Hrithik importance and just keep Katrina as eyecandy that way they make move watchable.

On other hand Deepiak is improving and looking better with each and every movie. She is doing different characters and getting importance. HNY song Manwalaga she was brilliant.
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Bella.

On topic, Hrithik overshadowed Katrina in all songs released and also there is no Katrina solo dance from what I heard from music album. Katrina's body is good but her face is damaged, freshness gone from her face. I hope they continue giving Hrithik importance and just keep Katrina as eyecandy that way they make move watchable.

On other hand Deepiak is improving and looking better with each and every movie. She is doing different characters and getting importance. HNY song Manwalaga she was brilliant.

As we are talking about her face, I somehow felt that she got the new face from down her nose...it looks weirdly different. 

Why is that girl messing up her lips,jaws and all...or might be because he did say while promoting YJHD that the first thing he noticed in a woman is her LIPS...πŸ˜† 
Edited by lovanika - 9 years ago
briahna thumbnail

hey bella and lovinka...thnx for comments sweetooos...bri is too busy today...its dawat  e ishq and khoobsurat day. i have to run both places...major taskπŸ˜†

c'mon yaar...the fact that she lasted this long in the industry says a lot. how many girls can boast of having such a dream career in bollywood. we can bitch all this that..her acting sucks, but she is still around. producers still willing to bet on her, and directors still wanna shoot her.

oh yess.. haider...i said it has no chance - boxoffice wise, cos these days i can see hottness and mass movies doing wonders at boxoffice. i found finding fanny absolute brilliant movie..but too bad. i know that haider will be a quality product, but bang bang fever kaafi hai. even the songs, haider songs are class, but bang bang mass - peppy, foot tapping.

keep posting ladies..

aish. thumbnail
Hope it doesn't turn out to be a Dhoom3 again..Sexy Kittykat did nothing but flaunting her looks :P
I might be the only one not bowled over by Dpad's dancing in Manwaa lage...She looked very pretty,gave good expressions but dancing was still a bit robotic..Lacked grace and precision of movements..W/e dancing shown in Indiawaale was insipid but I wud blame choreography for that.Kat ofcourse cant overshadow HR in BB(nor she is meant to) but I've a feeling audience just going to fall in love with her even more after watching BB...I thought Kat lost her spark while watching D3 trailers..But what a come back she has made..Her sensuality and bewitching charm is still intact..Her aura is still alluring as ever.!!
Edited by AquaBlue. - 9 years ago
Twinkie_Star thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovanika

As we are talking about her face, I somehow felt that she got the new face from down her nose...it looks weirdly different. 

Why is that girl messing up her lips,jaws and all...or might be because he did say while promoting YJHD that the first thing he noticed in a woman is her LIPS...πŸ˜† 

I can't agree that because why a girl has to change her features just for her boyfriend. Anyway her face is ruined big time. Some years back her face looks very pretty.
Twinkie_Star thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: briahna

hey bella and lovinka...thnx for comments sweetooos...bri is too busy today...its dawat  e ishq and khoobsurat day. i have to run both places...major taskπŸ˜†

c'mon yaar...the fact that she lasted this long in the industry says a lot. how many girls can boast of having such a dream career in bollywood. we can bitch all this that..her acting sucks, but she is still around. producers still willing to bet on her, and directors still wanna shoot her.

oh yess.. haider...i said it has no chance - boxoffice wise, cos these days i can see hottness and mass movies doing wonders at boxoffice. i found finding fanny absolute brilliant movie..but too bad. i know that haider will be a quality product, but bang bang fever kaafi hai. even the songs, haider songs are class, but bang bang mass - peppy, foot tapping.

keep posting ladies..

@bold that is true, audience likes only this type of movies.

Bang bang will do great business and Hrithik deserves that because he suffered lot during shooting. I wish they release some songs with only Hrithik.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I'm so confused with where this topic is suppose to go? πŸ˜†

I think Kat is super sexy and such a hot dancer. Deepika is gorgeous. Are we comparing sex appeal? Then let's wait and see how Deepika's Lovely is. If it's close to Kat's Sheila then Dippy takes the cake. If it's another Dum Maro Dum then Kat all the way.

Does this answer the question the TM oposted?