Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

will Kat's Bang Bang be another Dhoom for her? - Page 10

Poll

will Kat's Bang Bang be another Dhoom for her?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..NA.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
You mean to say be a part of the biggest ATBB film breaking multiple records?? I hope so...πŸ‘πŸΌ
hasini009 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShylockHolmes

TM is delusional dp pankhi

Aye Chal,... Poonam Pandey Pankha😈
Mr.Chief thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think in Dhoom they just wanted her for the songs.  Aamir can't dance to save his life.
Anyways, the good thing is that she atleast got a 250+ cr movie to her name. 
Sonal99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I do not think she cares. She is in the industry to provide for her family; not to win accolades for acting. She is happy with how much they pay her and we, the audience are willing to pay for a movie even if we just get a glimpse of her. Everyone is happy. The arm chair critics too; as they get to critisize her and use their brains
Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: altuphalu

I do not think she cares. She is in the industry to provide for her family; not to win accolades for acting. She is happy with how much they pay her and we, the audience are willing to pay for a movie even if we just get a glimpse of her. Everyone is happy. The arm chair critics too; as they get to critisize her and use their brains

she USED to provide for her family, but not anymore..she's on her own now...
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Director Siddharth Anand says, "Bang Bang is without doubt Katrina's best role till date! The entire film is the journey of Harleen, the character she is playing. It's so refreshing to see Katrina play a part like that. Katrina and me had been talking about working together for the last 6 years and finally that took form in Bang Bang."

He adds, "It's very rare that the hero and heroine have equal parts in an action film. In that aspect, Bang Bang stands apart. So it was equally important to cast someone who stands tall with Hrithik Roshan. And we found the perfect fit in Katrina!"

Talking about her character, Katrina Kaif says, "Harleen is a simple girl living her simple life before she gets completely embroiled in Rajveer's (Hrithik) life and ends up becoming the exact opposite of what she was! Harleen's journey is very exciting and I hope everyone joins us on this roller-coaster fun, action, romance extravaganza!"

So

question to the poll is NO & "Haterz gonna hate, Kat rocks!"

πŸ˜›

melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Not at all, I have a feeling that its going to be a flop
hasini009 thumbnail
what is Katrina Kaif doing in this plot? Come on, it's a Hindi film and the nation wants to see a glamorous heroine dance at exotic locations. At least, this is what the director thinks.
 - See more at: http://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/reviews/movie-review-bang-bang-is-as-mindless-as-playing-air-guitar/article1-1270933.aspx#sthash.rgw8OepI.dpuf

Kaif is more giggle than sizzle, her lipstick immaculate in a shower.

- See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/movie-review/bang-bang-movie-review/#sthash.F7DYXITr.dpuf

bang bang is another dhoom for kat, hence proved πŸ˜†
EvilR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Just saw it. Kat has more screen time than hrithik! That just answer your ques
...miracle... thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Katrina is getting very bad reviews from everywhere, on other hand hrithik is getting good reviews.
She will get box office success just like doom, nothing more.