Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kill Dil Official Theatrical Trailer - Page 4

Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Liked it πŸ‘πŸΌ
Ali & Baba catched the U.P accent pretty well ..
Govinda's creepy laugh at the end was the best thing about it πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AskJeeto thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
By the way, Ali has a really nice voice😊
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Sharif.Badmaash

Liked it πŸ‘πŸΌ
Ali & Baba catched the U.P accent pretty well ..
Govinda's creepy laugh at the end was the best thing about it πŸ˜†

most ppl loved itπŸ˜†
ali's accent was better than baba's i thought.
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: AadatSeMajboor

most ppl loved itπŸ˜†ali's accent was better than baba's i thought.

yea kind of .. .have seen him in only comedy movies so far , from the trailer it looks like he will get appreciation for his performance.Edited by Sharif.Badmaash - 9 years ago
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very nice trailor yaar,  haters gonna hate.. they have nothing else to do in their depressed life πŸ˜†

Ali's accent is better than Baba because Ali plays cold shooter, while baba plays baby faced emotional assasin...so they haven't modulated the voice

The background music is utterly coool... desperately waiting for the music to come out.

Keep in mind, this is catered to single screens and UP, Bihar, Delhi circuit + Mumbai circuit.. which loves this kind of movie. They will love this, i can predict that because i am from that region πŸ˜†.

We don't expect awards from this kind of movie. We expect a doubling of fan following from those circuits for Ranveer. He is just building his fanbase now.

PS the amount of fans he got from Gunday was astounding because we monitor it through twitter and facebook comments. It was more than RamLeela 😲.
People living in vast arrays of India- movies like ramleela, lootera doesn't enter their head nor are interested. but they love gunday, bangbang, dabangg kind of movie...
so they will love this movie.. πŸ˜†

Edited by KhanSinghTomar - 9 years ago
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: BollyBoy

Idk why this forum is so against this film. Ranveer's scene about his gunman-ship was hilarious, Parineeti looks good and her character seems interesting, Govinda is brilliant especially in the little bits with Ranveer where he slaps him and abuses him, can't wait for their on-screen chemistry, and not to mention Ali Zafar's great too. Heck, even the title track is fun and addictive. IMO, it already seems better than the crappy masala films B'wood puts out nowadays!

it doesn't matter bollyboy, they are all insecure... i generally say white is white and black is black..
these guys say according to who their favorite is..
Nobody, virtually nobody can say this is a thanda trailor...

forum is πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ... looks got praised my media, trailor will be applauded... the forum doesn't represent anything...their negative response means trailor is awesome, you have to interpret that way... πŸ˜†
zaniax thumbnail
Weird & Quirky ..i like it πŸ‘πŸΌ
SRKian_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great trailer Ranver singh is doing different roles early in his career.Ali Zafar actually has voice of a gangster Govinda looks intense. Should do well.
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I liked the trailer and the best was the ending Govinda's creepy laugh.

Seems to me Ranveer's character is like those who are slow and those people talk like a child. His U P accent was not that convincing, Ali scored a bit on that one.

Ali Zafar is not only a good singer but is becoming good actor too.

To me Govinda stood out, after decades I am seeing him doing serious role.He use to do serious type of roles before David Dhawan phase. 

Parineeti was good too and was dressed properly & accordingly and her punjabi accent was spot on. 

Over all liked all 4.

SarojniKeKapde thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
liked it Edited by PremRatan - 9 years ago