Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kill Dil Official Theatrical Trailer - Page 7

KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Ok friends, looking at the ratio of likes to dislikes for the trailor..1100:83. it is a big hit...πŸ˜† 
we can see well how some memebrs in this forum comment if they don't like the actor then 🀣 .. i never do that, if the trailor is good, it's good... if not, it's not

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Jhut huwa to hamari jaan le lijiye, beena boley lelenge πŸ˜† -- govinda is backkk Edited by KhanSinghTomar - 9 years ago
mayumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I quite liked it. It is different kinda feel to it. Ranveer though one of my fave was just part of the cast like everyone else, also I thought his dialogues were pretty easy to understand. I did not have any problem with his tone or pitch either.
Pari and Ali have nice accents and Govinda looks to be the one who will pull the crowd to the theaters.

But all 4 team of actors are put together well. The music bg is good and it looks like unlike gunday, this film might actually give more scenes of brotherhood than gunday did.

Really looking forward to the songs and the promotions with Pari, Ranveer and Ali. Maybe Govinda will join as well. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Hey I just watched a Tarantino and an anurag Kashyap film back to back, let me make a film.
Oh crap!! I've made Thashan again :(
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
"Tabse gun chala raha hoon, jabse tu apne maa ki andar nahi, apne baap ki andar tah"   πŸ‘clap to the writer...
manjery thumbnail
Kill dil is trending worlwide , Australia , morocco, canada , england and tunisia 

In India it got blocked cause many people put the hashtag more than once in tweet πŸ˜’
lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hmm!!!!
First of all trailer is great. I love the concept and the way they have shown it. Unique style.

Loved Govinda, his fans will rejoice to see him on the screen again in a good movie.
Parineeti looked different ...oh wait she actually has make up on in this movie..red lipstick suits her.πŸ˜†
Ali zafar is great as usual. His voice irritates me but after watching Siyapa I can live with it.

And,

Ranno is one gorgeous man. He lacks in the height department but he has screen presence. He needs to work on his dialogue delivery on high pitch scenes. He will KILL it and I know it.πŸ‘

Lola13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
didn't like much..not even the songs but Ali Zafar is looking great !!
A_la_mode thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This looks awesome!!!!! Govinda is mind blowing & we haven't seen him dancing yet! Ranveer & Ali Zafar are outstanding! And Pari seems the best! Oh Shaad zyada confuse na Kar, keep the story simple & this will be hugeπŸ₯³
Now I want a peppy Govinda song promo!!Ala re ala Govinda ala
-purpleorchids- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Trailer looked fun! πŸ˜† I think I might give this a watch!