Diya Aur Baati Hum

DABH TRP - Page 3

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys in yest Report card sbs itself they confused saying DABH is in both 2nd nd 3rd...  Edited by pasurYa - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I got it confirmed from DABH team itself and they said its 3.7 and second..The channel and prod house gets the official numbers, there maybe an error in the publication of sites but the official list can never be wrong.
Usually whatever one site publishes others too take it from there n publish it in other sites as well . so this mistake maybe repeated in other websites too now.😕
Edited by Sonali_11 - 9 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I guess many new shows are launched in rival channels in the prime time these days while SP has mostly the long running ones in this slot. Only new one I guess is Nisha Aur Cousins and then EHT.

EHT is not for masses. It will only have a set of audience with a particular taste 😃. I mean you should be one who should be enjoying the leads also playing the game crooked way to get justice. And JA and BV both are mass pullers in this slot.

8:30 I have no clue about the new show in SP, but the colours show in the same time slot is simply superb with the child actress performance mind blowing to say the least.

All other 3 shows are long running, so audience might want to try out something new and I guess 10pm LifeOk has the thriller Laut Aao Trisha.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes shruthi, but old shows are the ones keeping SP ahead of other rival channel. New shows just not working for them...after SNS at 7pm, there is no other shows garnering good trp until 9pm (DABH) for SP...Zee has a good trp show JA at 8pm slot and thus the audience continue watching it till 10pm...(just one possibility) Im saying this because i felt like collapsing seeing one show at 830pm getting good trps...it is getting good numbers because the slot is between JA and KB...otherwise seriously i couldnt find any reasons for that...

but I do agree with you that people like to move to new fresh shows, after reaching climax they will come back to the old show...like what happened to QH and YRK...will happen the same with KB and DABH too...so it's a matter of time only...KB/JA has the advantage of not being aired on saturday...I think that makes lots of difference too...
Edited by niruba - 9 years ago
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
exactly KD
dabh airing on sat too
is the reason for the drop ( as avg)
Lvdt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
one gud think abt zee shows...all shows run in fast pace which is main diff..so ppl like me dont get bored

@niruba show at 8:30 zee most fast paced show ever..hahaEdited by parth26 - 9 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agree with you parth...all zee shows are fast paced...but that 8.30 show...hahaha I have no words...but not going to insult viewers...taste differs...it's just not my type of show...

ekta also plans her show well for one year, her shows are fast paced too...but JA is more like DABH in terms of pace...
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its difficult to maintain a good trp or stay in the top 3 or top 5 if the show is long running one, but mainly all depends on the kind of track an old show or new show is offering..people will watch no matter what..Also none of SP new shows are working , so they have to rely on the older ones and frankly their old shows are getting more or atleast the same trp which new shows are getting on other channels ðŸ˜†
I have noticed this trend since few years , or should I say since the time i hav been checking out trp really carefully .. Most of the newly launched shows get trp of 3+ during its initial months or sometimes a year max.. Some reach 4 if the twist is huge or there is a conclusion of a track  but they are never able to maintain the same amount of rating through out their run, be it peak or even at the time when it has achieved its main theme.
Consistency matters and DABH has always been successful in doing that..  Regarding the pace, DABH has improved alot in this department nowadays no complaints 

yeah thala , Sat does affect the avg , other wise we could have been on top even this week ðŸ˜‰
Edited by Sonali_11 - 9 years ago