Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JENAMTheBest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Kusum04 for ur kind information read the comments of other members in other threads. It was not only me but many other who wanted Jen to be a part of mahakumbh. Nobody is forcing anyone. Its a wish of JENAM fan. Its a fan appeal.
I suppose female lead is finalized in mahakumbh so u dont need to worry. I would always want JENAM in some other show if not mahakumbh. A JENAM fan would always want them.
Thanks CorniaJenam for ur post. Nothing is impossible we need to try.
believerintruth thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KK84

yaar can you tell her to check IF inbox please..I have messaged her something very urgent!tujhe bhi karti hoon.
OMG this jenam interview is THE BEST! Its really an end of an era..feel sooo sooo sad. 😭

Jenam are officially friends plus they were complimenting each other indierectly. It was touchy humorous and the end , all at once. Ouch. I think I just lost my heart and when I found it , I could not put it back in - So hell yeah I move around with my heart in my hand. These two took care of my heart and now they are gonna operate it with scissors this saturday, and make it bleed- for no apparent reason.
Obsessed07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: believerintruth

Jenam are officially friends plus they were complimenting each other indierectly. It was touchy humorous and the end , all at once. Ouch. I think I just lost my heart and when I found it , I could not put it back in - So hell yeah I move around with my heart in my hand. These two took care of my heart and now they are gonna operate it with scissors this saturday, and make it bleed- for no apparent reason.

someone has gone poetic πŸ˜† wont we have a post from u today..? πŸ˜³
believerintruth thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Obsessed-

someone has gone poeticπŸ˜†wont we have a post from u today..?😳

Here in Saraswatichandra - When You Ask for It ... You Get It ! So yeah !
Obsessed07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: believerintruth

Here in Saraswatichandra - When You Ask for It ... You Get It ! So yeah !

Hayee hayee πŸ˜³ even I'm thinking of making one post πŸ˜‰ *highlights thinking* πŸ˜†

n did u sent me the ans of the questions I sent u?