what should have been ... a short novella + 1 - Page 10

Posted: 9 years ago
next update steamy n hot now how u expect us to wait lol. Waise ur ff is a big hit on twitter
[QUOTE=leelu0001] next update steamy n hot now how u expect us to wait lol. Waise ur ff is a big hit on twitter[/QUOTE
seriously? whats ur twitter handle ... mine is @supriyasaran
Hi Dear so sorry for late reply. But I have read almost every update of yours/ Must say where were you all these days! i loved all the updates, and the hot-hot changing room scene...Liked it sooo much! 😃👏  🤗❤️
I have been unable to take out much time these days, so giving a short reply for now...shall definitely try to make up in next reply! Love you so much for giving a beautiful story dear.

Charu
You really drained me out completely, saying that rest would be tomorrow at the nick of time, 😕
I'm completely in love with the ur writings, 😳
Originally posted by Chickee

<font color="#ff0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">next update specially for Kiara and Di ... hopefully a nice an steamy culmination to a romantic day :)</font>

<font color="#ff0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">PS: before all hell breaks loose 😕</font>

OMG! That's means he is gonna be angry with her from hiding this important fact!! Can't wait!
First of all Supriya.. Thanks for this FF 👏 Read it in one go
Thanks to Leelu for sharing the link on twitter!!

What a beautiful way you have written my dear!! You have my dil go hmmm mmm mmm
It's pacing at an unbeatable speed... Also in anticipation of the steamy hot update... 
Please, please please include it - with the way your description is I can visualize RagNa
Everything the damn idiotic, stupid, dumb.. (Someone help me with adjectives) CVs killed due to whatever reason - don't want to go that way and kill this moment!!

Girl I have tears streaming down my cheeks, thinking about what could have been and your beautiful, poignant description... The tenderness that he is showing her though firmly, her silent acceptance of everything without a fight cos she knows she is a goner all over again...
I can go on and on you have got me so emotional!! 

Kudos to you girl... Hope to read much more from u.. Do DM me updates

Love and Hugs!!!!!!🤗 And loads of muaaahs!!!
And don't let him know about Ranveer as yet.. Let them catch up and accept their emotions!!
Can u please DM me when u update?
Edited by chikita_092 - 9 years ago
can't wait for next update...
as some one said EMA CVS should doob maro in chullu bhar paani..
You have turned me into a stalker lol! I so want to read that I'm looking for updates any and every time lol! PM me plz with your update!
❤️ thank you all you lovely beautiful ladies ... am just not replying to each individually so please do excuse me for that 😳
your comments and involvement with this story is quite amazing ... i just started writing on a whim when i watched some episodes ... have not even been an avid watcher of this serial 😕 at least not the way i see you guys are! 

the inspiration just came and the story just flowed ... actually it was the end that did it and i visualised a different ending ... and then just worked backwards :P

but its so lovely to see all the love and hugs and kisses in the forum ... i feel i know each one of you personally 🥺

updating soon 😉