what should have been ... a short novella + 1 - Page 13

Posted: 9 years ago
Oh no! You made me addicted to this and u'll b on break😭 Can't wait for that long but it's ok I'll try myself reading again and againπŸ˜†
Finally I'm commenting... I hate my mobile πŸ˜­
Anyways, an awesome ff!! πŸ‘ Love ur writing style!!
N not to mention ur superfast updates πŸ˜‰ Agree with the others, ur spoiling us  πŸ˜† now I won't be able to wait for updates
Do update quickly πŸ˜‰ n pm me plz!
Hey sweetheart!  You r a brilliant writer!  I keep checking for your updates! I'm so eager to find out what happens next! You will give E L James and Sylvia Dey a run for there money!  Excellent writing!  Plse don't stop''''
Hot hot hot my good lord what a sizzling hot update my goodness gracious girl where we're uj all this time we need more of this
My God that was hot, hot, hot; and you truly write such sensuous details so beautifully! I loved it so much and was blushing throughout! πŸ˜† β˜ΊοΈ In fact could not help but ask to read more, i mean in details! But i understand it is not possible to write that, especially here, without making some readers uncomfortable. LOL. Personally I don't mind , especially in case of Ragna as they make everything seem so beautiful, pure & divine. I am waiting to read more. Addicted to this, hope you update it soon enough! πŸ˜ƒ Ragna lovemaking is a mix of everything pent up so many years, lost time, moments, their feelings, love, desires, everything! πŸ˜ƒ
Fabulous update and I looved it.Thank you so-so much for this beautiful & tasteful SS. πŸ˜ƒ Love you. πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—❀️
u spoiled us dear now want one more romantic update...:)
Hot Hot ragna scene . Making over for the missing years. You ar
Awesome writer yaar.feels like i m watching it on big screen. Thanks for the lovely update.waiting eagerly to read next one.πŸ‘
Originally posted by chahat4u

My God that was hot, hot, hot; and you truly write such sensuous details so beautifully! I loved it so much and was blushing throughout!πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈIn fact could not help but ask to read more, i mean in details! But i understand it is not possible to write that, especially here, without making some readers uncomfortable. LOL. Personally I don't mind , especially in case of Ragna as they make everything seem so beautiful, pure & divine. I am waiting to read more. Addicted to this, hope you update it soon enough!πŸ˜ƒRagna lovemaking is a mix of everything pent up so many years, lost time, moments, their feelings, love, desires, everything!πŸ˜ƒ
Fabulous update and I looved it.Thank you so-so much for this beautiful & tasteful SS.πŸ˜ƒLove you.πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—β€οΈ

If they feel uncomfortable then they should stop reading... Dear supriya, do update the detailed love making... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Finally i here to comment..
wer hv u been all these days..
i read all d chapter in one go..
wow ur fantastic writer..
raghav pain love ..
Kalpis dilemma regarding ranveer.. wether to infrm abt him to rags or
being overprotective as shes afraid of anoter heartbreak.
their passion love that both felt aftr 5 years of separation..
ohhh.. ur tooo good.. was blushing all d way reading d last episode 😳 😳
Im eargerly waiting to know how u gonna reveal ranveers truth to Rags..
Wat would b his reaction..
Ohhh. Wen ur gonna update..
😊 pls update..anxiously waiting... One request...pls dont drag it and loose the core essense.. This is one of the best stories I have read here..pls stick to ur plot friend 😊