Posted: 9 years ago
UFF ... stop hyperventilating ladies!!
will update before eod ... pucca 

love u guys
Edited by Chickee - 9 years ago
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mpg just read all updates in one go. So awesome. Totally had me wanting more. Beautifully written and described. Will kalpi tell rags about ranveer? Will they finally get married? Waiting to see pls continue.
premap thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Now, I am lost. Can't find the update ! Missing your sizzling updates.
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
exact 1 hour it took me to read all through parts 😳😳... & for sure it was fun & a pleasure to read them 😳😳...this short novella comes a surprising to me...as most of Ragna FFs I have come across either have gone complete romantic, or completely gone on revenge track 😆😆 or its making Kalpana getting stronger after heartbreak , etc ... but this one is a perfect mix of everything 😊😊 you indeed deserve applaud for bringing out the story wonderfully 👏👏👏

Loving it how its eventually progressing & not to mention the romance is making readers blush 😳😳😆 wondering how darling Kalpana is handling all the romance 😆😆😆...

wud waiting for next UD...so continue soon & keep making us smile & Blush with your wonderful UDs 😳😳😳...

P.S--Hope u had fun time watching Khoobsurat 😛...I did indeed had Fun 😛 😆 cudn't have enough of Dishy Prince charming  😳😳
Wonder if in FF you gonna make Raghav
propose Kalpana something similar like Viku 😆😆😆 It wud be fun to see if Raghav will have to convince Kamla Maa like Viku had to Manju 😆 "bhaga kar lejaunga " 🤣

Edited by -purnima- - 9 years ago
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thank u for the pm n sorry as i am not able to comment on each part but coz of my prior commitments I can't come ol frequently..
The story is proceeding in a perfect way.. i am loving the romance quotient in it. u have portrayed everything beautifully.. From Kalpi's confusion to fear and finally letting the feelings take over her brain. She just wants to steal a day for herself.

Curious to know how Rags will come to know about Ranveer.. Update whnvr u get time and plz do not drag it for others.. just write it the way u planned it.. i was loving the pace of the story.
Chickee thumbnail
Originally posted by: -purnima-

exact 1 hour it took me to read all through parts 😳😳... & for sure it was fun & a pleasure to read them 😳😳...this short novella comes a surprising to me...as most of Ragna FFs I have come across either have gone complete romantic, or completely gone on revenge track 😆😆 or its making Kalpana getting stronger after heartbreak , etc ... but this one is a perfect mix of everything 😊😊 you indeed deserve applaud for bringing out the story wonderfully 👏👏👏

Loving it how its eventually progressing & not to mention the romance is making readers blush 😳😳😆 wondering how darling Kalpana is handling all the romance 😆😆😆...

wud waiting for next UD...so continue soon & keep making us smile & Blush with your wonderful UDs 😳😳😳...

P.S--Hope u had fun time watching Khoobsurat 😛...I did indeed had Fun 😛 😆 cudn't have enough of Dishy Prince charming  😳😳
Wonder if in FF you gonna make Raghav
propose Kalpana something similar like Viku 😆😆😆 It wud be fun to see if Raghav will have to convince Kamla Maa like Viku had to Manju 😆 "bhaga kar lejaunga " 🤣

don't even get me started on Fawad, dude!!! yes, surprisingly I liked the film too ... but did anyone watch him sing 'dilbar merey ...' on KBC !!! that was a total *swoons and falls off chair* moment ❤️
Chickee thumbnail
Originally posted by: fairylover

Thank u for the pm n sorry as i am not able to comment on each part but coz of my prior commitments I can't come ol frequently..

The story is proceeding in a perfect way.. i am loving the romance quotient in it. u have portrayed everything beautifully.. From Kalpi's confusion to fear and finally letting the feelings take over her brain. She just wants to steal a day for herself.

Curious to know how Rags will come to know about Ranveer.. Update whnvr u get time and plz do not drag it for others.. just write it the way u planned it.. i was loving the pace of the story.

Not to worry ... its going as planned and will end just the way I have thought of too 😉 ... but am like having the shittiest day at work ... so no update till I finish everything
Chickee thumbnail

Edited by Chickee - 8 years ago
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome raghav should get a clue now