what should have been ... a short novella + 1 - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Where were you all this time? What's your name? You're awesome writer! I love this story!! Edited by DiVirgo - 9 years ago
Awesome!!

Read all the chapter in one go!!  Superbly written.

Please continue soon, waiting!!!😊

Read all the parts in one go. Really interesting story. Please update soon.👏
Its awesome plz cnt wait continue plzEdited by sumasridhar - 9 years ago
Awesome stry.read al d parts in one go.update soon
Awesome update dear.. I liked how Kamla understood her mistake and supported her daughter. Kalpi's approach towards Raghav was awesome.. Though she was feeling weak in his arms but still she managed to calm herself and ask about Pakhi.. Sammy is again a true frn giving right suggestion to his frn.
Kamla is arguing with Kalpi for informing him about Ranveer.. She isn't wrong at her place but m amused to know that she is not worried about pakhi's married life. 

Thanks for the pm dear.😊
I iust happened to read your SS or short novella as you suggested. Where were you till now?  Mind blowing dear! Words fail me...  It's high time we read an ff from you.  You are so talented. It's simply amazing! The way you have crafted the story is fabulous.  It's sad but true that makers have conveniently forgotten about a bai's dreams to make her daughter a memsaab. They could have shown ragna marriage and then Kalpi achieving her EMA in her own way with Rags support. Or they could have shown it your way. But what to expect from those dumb CVs.  
                                                So Raghav has shifted base to Dubai, after getting rid of Pakhi.  If Sammy is still in Mumbai,  how come he has not crossed paths with Kalpi yet? Kalpi has finally got what she always wanted, her aai's support. You have even shown Kamala can be forgiven too , for she supported her daughter in her most difficult times and not blamed her too. But being in Mumbai how could she not know of her Poo baby's divorce? Is that a conscious decision to avoid anyone knowing about Ranveer?  I know so many questions, sorry! Loved Raghav's reaction when he saw Kalpi on stage.  He was so happy he found her at last and couldn't wait to take her in his arms.  Loved how he could make out each and every emotion that's coming on her face.  He knows her so well. Glad that even though her heart goes out to him, she quickly managed to compose herself and face him . But when asked for the dance she couldn't resist and went so willingly, her body having a mind of its own.  
                                                  But she fleed the spot when she came to her senses not before hurting him with the mention of Pakhi.  But that was to hide her pain as well. Even though she imagined their meet many times before,  it was nothing compared to what she actually felt. Also the protective and selfish mother in her wanted her son all to herself.  She's not ready to share him, not yet. Felt bad for her when shut in the comfort of her room, all she wants was to hear her mother's voice which is a soothing balm for her. 
                                      I know it's too long, got carried away by your beautiful story. I'm Kiara.  I'm sending you a buddy request.  Please accept it and pm me when you update next. I'm not going to miss this at any cost 👏

Edited by Chickee - 8 years ago
so beautiful, how did Sammy really know that Kalpi will be at this awards, does he know about the child as well

Edited by Chickee - 8 years ago