Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

what should have been ... a short novella + 1 - Page 4

Kiaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Beautiful!  You answered all my questions!  Kalpi is restless. Sleep is eluding her as her past comes back to haunt her. Does she really believe that Raghav will punish her for not informing about the child? He may have punished her by marrying Pakhi but this...     She knows it's only fair that he be informed about his son. Both father and son deserves that. But is scared that he will take him away . Does she really think her Raghav is capable of that? Maybe life has taken its toll on her. He has lost her trust. But she knows now that they have met Raghav will not let go of her and will pursue her. 
                                        Very well written indeed. Thanks so much for the pm as well as accepting my buddy request πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chickee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ragna_luv

Beautiful!  You answered all my questions!  Kalpi is restless. Sleep is eluding her as her past comes back to haunt her. Does she really believe that Raghav will punish her for not informing about the child? He may have punished her by marrying Pakhi but this...     She knows it's only fair that he be informed about his son. Both father and son deserves that. But is scared that he will take him away . Does she really think her Raghav is capable of that? Maybe life has taken its toll on her. He has lost her trust. But she knows now that they have met Raghav will not let go of her and will pursue her. 

Very well written indeed. Thanks so much for the pm as well as accepting my buddy request πŸ€—

ha ha ha ... u really are incorrigible ... questions questions questions ... now just wait and watch it all unfold ...
Kiaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Another update so soon! We are really getting on your nerves, aren't we? Going on asking questions. ... lol. All the queries answered. Raghav is frustrated as hell . He doesn't know whether he did the right thing by listening to Sammy's advice. He is angry with himself for not continuing his search for her. He knew he could find her if he had pursued it relentlessly but he gave up soon. He decides not to let go of her this time. He will have her back at any cost. 
                        Pakhi got what she deserved for ruining Kalpi's life. So not feeling bad for her. Though Gauri was guilty too Raghav must have forgiven her as she's his mom. Thanks for the pm too. I know I'm asking so many questions.  Please bear with me😭
Edited by ragna_luv - 9 years ago
AmyChoco thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Good lord, u really are on a spree with your updates...Loving it..Many question s to be asked but not going 2 attack you with those..Will wait patiently!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sumathiaishu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful update bang on!!!😊
akshara82 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow... Noce SS..
Just finish reading all chapters just now..
update soon..
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Just read last update! Awesome;)love what you did to Paaki!! How long did the separation happened between him and Paaki?! What happened before with him and Kalpi before she left?! I love how you made both rags and Kalpi form their own opinion of eachother!! And both being completely wrong about eachother! Hats off to you ;) πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I'm so loving this! πŸ˜ƒ each time I res their is a new update lol! I'm sending kisses to you;) tell me your name plzz! I'm Dianne aka Di πŸ˜‰ Edited by DiVirgo - 9 years ago
Chickee thumbnail

Edited by Chickee - 8 years ago
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Res lol unres! Didn't get a chance to read and comment! Yet another update πŸ˜› I love the way you describe everything so clearly! Pictured how rags looked πŸ˜› your're awesome!! Love you πŸ€— Edited by DiVirgo - 9 years ago
Chickee thumbnail
Bass! Ab padho sab ... and i will take a break for a bit ... next update will probably be a wrap.
😊