Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

what should have been ... a short novella + 1 - Page 5

DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Chickee

<font color="#cc0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">Bass! Ab padho sab ... and i will take a break for a bit ... next update will probably be a wrap.</font>

<font color="#cc0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="4">😊
</font>

What?? NO!! Don't end it yet!! I love this too much!! Plz extend it!! An awesome creative writer you are I'm sure you can do that 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chickee thumbnail
aarey baba ... thats why it s a novella ... longer than a short story ... but shorter than a full novel ðŸ˜ƒ
Autumm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Am i a stalker now...lol...awesome update dear..n plz update soon...very soon...haha...im addicted to read more nowdays...ohoh...really huge trouble...thk u for ths...
Cinderella81 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update. So finally raghav convinced kalpi for day out, will kalpi do shopping for Ranveer, will Raghav will come to know about his child with all this waiting for ur next update.
Kiaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow, another awesome update. Why didn't I get a pm this time? Did I scare you away with my questions? Hope not. 
                                 Raghav is waiting for her at the coffee shop.  Relief etched on his face when he realises that she has  not actually disappeared. The rendezvous was nice. Finally she comes to know that he's no longer with Pakhi.  Loved his reaction when she was stunned. 'Take that Miss.CEO of the year'! Typical Raghav style. ...lol. He doesn't want to scare her away . But doesn't want to lose the chance to make her his as well. So request her to spend the day with him. She can't say no. She agrees to go with him thinking that she will at least have the day's memories with her for later. 
Chickee thumbnail
You did not get a pm as i just posted and rushed out... Sorie :)
Anjinie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loving this stroy, it feels like u are reading a stroy which has happened in somebody's real life, absolutely beautiful, please continue
premap thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Simply FAB! Emotional upheaval of Rags and Kalpi, very well pictured. As usual wonderful things are short and sweet! I HAVE to compliment YOU for being a writer 'after my own heart' . Y ? Because you have not kept us 'begging' and waiting for your updates ! A BIG THANK YOU !
niru04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great update.wel written.update soon
lolor thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awesome...& thnx for updating fast...pls continue updating