Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

what should have been ... a short novella + 1 - Page 7

Ragnaheaven thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Gosh what a place u stopped huhuhuhuh... Continue soon... Ema CVS hv to beg for story from all the ff writer... Awesomeness...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shivanie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh my gosh where we're u hiding all this time my dear u are such an amazing, graceful, elegant and mesmerizing writer I am eagerly waiting for u to continue this wonderful novel.
mattieram thumbnail
OH MY GOD!!!!!  Amazing!  Amazing!!!!!!!!!!  Cant find the right words to express my thoughts on this well written and beautiful storyline.  And yes, this way how EMA should have been.  Please continue soon. 
leelu0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh my god just read all the parts n its super se bhi upar, awesome, sorry I m trying to like ur post but it keeps gvng error
Chickee thumbnail

Edited by Chickee - 8 years ago
riaka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow simply amazing ... thank you👏
niru04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing.so lovely update.simply superb:-)
phanita_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Completed al chapters in one go
U r really a fabulous writer
Kiaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh girl! You are spoiling me silly with these updates. I'm never gonna come out of this dreamland.  Been reading it again and again ... not wanting to let go of the feeling. It's fabulous! You are awesome,   sweetheart! I'm loving this ubercool Raghav who wants to claim his woman. He's teasing her,  really!  We all know he will do anything for her. What's visiting Burj Khalifa when he can survive the hot and humid BEST buses in Mumbai!  Loved his control over his emotions in the elevator though his body was itching to touch her, to make her his. She had almost given  away Ranveer's secret when she stood frozen at the toy store. I don't know why I have a feeling that he has noticed this, all because he knows her too well.  He was purposely flirting with the staff in the boutique to see whether she's still possessive about him. Definitely,  he would do that...lol    His jealousy at the thought that she will be wearing that sexy dress in front of public  weakened his self control and resulted in a passionate kiss claiming her. More like telling her that she's still his and nobody else has the right to see her like this. The kiss was passionate , possessive and sexy as hell.  His paying the bill was another way of showing he still has the right to buy her stuff. 
                                        Kalpi is puzzled by his behaviour.  She can't understand why he remain cool even when she's defying him. She is expecting the angry and khadoos Raghav at every turn. He's determined to make everything alright between them by the end of the evening. 
                                      Thank you so much for deciding to extend the story , albeit a little   so that we can have more of your fabulous writing.  Thanks for the pm too Supriya!  Mwaah!  
leelu0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ur on a spree to kill us today, wana kill the CVs who nbr gv us such ragna scenes n kept us wanting for ever