Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meeraverma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
beautybutterfly--Mind your words & don't test our patience again & again  & actually you are such type of person who always come up with ridiculous thinking about Hina ..If you have some problem then write your posts to the creative heads & rajan shahi sir about ur complaints..Where are the heads of yeh rista team ..Why her/his comments can't be checked ..Where is vijay sir?..We can write too much about Karan..So don't test our patience..Too much . Edited by meeraverma - 9 years ago
harinin thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautybutterfly

hina and her team have finaly got rid of karan on sets.mam dont like karan presence on sets so without any reason karan is doing outdoor shoot.earlier this year he was shown less but  there were complaints of karan absence so planned out this way  he will be seen in show  too and dont have to shoot together also .this is not the first time since football tracks they are finding out ways  so that mam can enjoy on sets with people she wants only.afterall they cant throw him out of show.wish they had concentrated on show more

ur chamcha karan is spending time with nisha thats why surat track was brought so that no one can stop him spending time with wife

it is the track your chamcha wanted so that he and nsha can spend more time. this is waht was running in your fav head
harinin thumbnail
now one dont care about this Karan mehra lovers start giving it back
just let him know the reason why surat track was bought 🤣
Edited by harinin - 9 years ago
harinin thumbnail

Originally posted by: choprasaumya

beautybutterfly--What's your problem?...seeing your posts from the past few months ..you always come up with complaints against Hina..Is this show run according  the instructions given by her as per your post.?... Don't come up with your  illusions here...Better not to test our patience again & again..your posts have forced me to write my comment here...You should ask Karan & the whole creative team for this first then  write anything against Hina...You are n't a Hina fan that's I know but I am confused whether you are also a Karan fan too...Write ur complaints to the whole creative team of yeh rista & enquire everything you have in mind for Hina & about the show...Mind your words...Ques raised for so called yeh rista creative heads...Why double standards ?...Why can't Beautybutterfly posts can't be checked, deleted .

she has become one Karan chamcha now🤣
msdhoni thumbnail
Hoopla forums

Wat is the point of having a moderator who turns up once in a year
Wat is the point of having a moderator who closes any posts against KR
& becomes inactive as soon as any posts bashes HK

Cant this forum get a mod who is active/ who is unbiased than this starry fairy

hirannaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
some people are here to only blame either hina or karan .why do'nt u all appreciate them for their hard work .they give their six years to this show so please atleast do'nt use harsh words for them.they are human so they need holidays too and tracks are written by writers not by actors so please just enjoy the show with karan hina's beautiful chemistry .
msdhoni thumbnail

Everyone knows how to show butterfly her filthy colors

Changing the current mod is only solution as u cant be a captain without ever guranteeing a place ur self in the side
Have some one who is active here.right now mod is too inactive & far too much biased towards her favourite actor karan
anishathegr8 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hirannaksh--What's wrong  if some fan's giving replies to beautybutterfly who always come up with the mind set of targetting Hina...she counter attacks her for every thing happened in the show, shows trp effected by her behaviour, she has asked to creatives for gujrat tract, her personal life discussed  here...& lots of other posts of her are really hurting us a lot..How her posts are n't deleted by the mods here..rightly said hina 's bashing posts are n't deleted & ids of this people can't be banned  but Hina's fans ids  are banned here if somthing written against Karan...With this double stds. of the mods of this yeh rista forum, no new bie fans will join seniors here.. we want beautybutterfly posts must be checked & deleted too.. Edited by anishathegr8 - 9 years ago
hirannaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
no dear i think u take me wrong actully i have seen here many posts by butterfly against hina that she is responsible for low trps and does'nt want to work with karan etc .and replied it back with my sister's id .i am not against any hina or karan's fan this is their forum so they can write whatever they want .but as i love both of them equally so its hurt me .sorry if i am saying anything wrong to u friends