Bade Acche Laggte Hai

RaYa new OS~Metro Station Last part on Page 11

Janilover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi friends here is new os
Tell me howz that its small one
But first ur response then i ll write more...

OS~ Metro Station

Priya's Narration

I slowly made my way across the Metro station platform and glanced up when I reached the bench.

I usually sat at and immediately my black eyes met dark brown eyes ones.

Eyes I met religiously the past 3 months, every weekday after Class had finished. The eyes of my crush.

I unconciously bit my lip feeling shy like I always did around him then went and sat on the same bench as him.

Each sitting right up against the arm rest leaving the rest of the space between us empty.

I peeked a glance at the man from under my eyelashes and blushed at how cute he looked today.

He was dressed up in black jeans, an elbow length t-shit with his glossy, thick black hair all ruffled and messy. Looking away from him,

I ran my hand through my straightened, waist length black hair and let out a sigh.

Aaj sunny day hai but it felt nice to have my hair let loose especially when the light breeze blew making my hair to fly around me.

In a way it made me feel somewhat cool because my white lagging and short sleeved, dark pink kurta weren't helping much with the weather.

Releasing another sigh as I leant back, I closed my eyes and listened to my surrounding.

The sound of people walking along the platform, chatting on the phone or to their friends came to my ear.

It was relaxing after the long, tiring day at classes.

I couldn't wait till I got home and have a nice cool shower.

Feeling eyes on me all of a sudden, I wrinkled my brows, opened my eyes and glanced over at my crush yes i called him my crush... to find him staring intensly at me.

We both quickly looked away as soon as our eyes met with a blush.

Aaj mene use apne aap ko ghurate huye dekh hi liya...or sahayd usne bhi...???

This is how it's been the past three months.

We'd shyly look at each other when we thought the other wasn't paying attention and we'd always manage to sit at the same bench even if there were other ones vacant.

Although I was interested in him, I didn't have the guts to start a conversation with him.

I was to intimidated, nervous and shy. Besides, I didn't even know his name!!!!"!!"

Train ka horn sunte hi, I grabbed my hand bag and stood up.

I shuffled on my feet as I waited for the train to come to a stop.

I knew my crush went to a City office but I didn't know kis company ka city office hai bus naam pata hai KI's City office...
Ye KI kya hai dnt know
Office is jst opposite to my classes Kaash main use yaha se dekh paati but I guess him catching the same train as me was more than enough.

Once the train came to a stop, I hitched my hand bag further up my shoulder and made me way into the metro train with a hope as my crush followed after me.

Buses and auto are on strike jo hamesha mumbai main hota rahata so the train stations were extra packed this whole week. Especially the metro train station.

Train was fully packed nd i go closer to the wall so that I didn't touch the strangers but it was turning out to be impossible.

My breath hitched when I felt my crush stand right behind my back before the doors closed shut.

My body jerked suddenly when the train started moving and I looked around to grab onto something so that I didn't bump into others but unfortunately I couldn't find anything.

Well, anything that was low enough for me to hold onto.
Not being able to reach things. I splayed an hand out on the wall and spread my legs to keep myself steady and balanced but it was no use.

My body bumped back against a warm solid one and I bit my lip and mumbled a quick, quiet apology.

Public transport was so annoying.

Wish I could drive to classes everyday.

But then you wouldn't be able to see your crush, a little voice in my head from my inside...

That was again ohhh! I bumped into my crush roughly again and gripped onto his arm to stop myself from falling butt first on the dirty floor.

"S-sorry," I stuttered and felt the tips of my ears getting hot and red.

I heard a deep chuckle emit from him before I felt his strong arm wrap around my waist and pull me back against his lean yet defined body.

I blushed and looked down at the ground as our bodies moved side to side.

My chest heaved up and down due to our close proximity and I could feel a slight sheen of sweat start to appear at my temples and at my neck.

We remained in that position until my stop arrived. I pulled away from my crush, biting my lip and stood in front of him for a second with my head down on what to say but finally decided not to say anything and quickly got out of the train and onto the platform.

Edited by aman.anjaan - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maira94 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice os and thanks for the pm
couchyC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice start...but y u olways write priyas narration...plz do write rams emotions too..! thnx 4 d pm...!😊
Janilover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditig711

nice start...but y u olways write priyas narration...plz do write rams emotions too..! thnx 4 d pm...!😊

1st thanx for cmmnt and
2nd its story's demand so that y alwys write in priya's narrion...like in dabbus diary i wrote in ram's narrtion
rags06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice starting... Both Ram and Priya are crush... Good... Thanks for PM... Please continue soon.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ‘
couchyC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aman.anjaan

1st thanx for cmmnt and
2nd its story's demand so that y alwys write in priya's narrion...like in dabbus diary i wrote in ram's narrtion

ohk..! but luved it cont soon!
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice pls continue soon
Mi_AmOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This part wasss sooo cutteee😳
Posssttt thee nexxxttt parttt soon...!!!

Thnx fr the pm..!!!
MyLuvRaShi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice start
Continue soon
Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
really interesting story...please continue asap 😊
& thanks for the pm