RaYa new OS~Metro Station Last part on Page 11 - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
hay hay kya baath hai...very very interesting ...waiting to see Ram's pointof view...
continue soon
nice start, liked it
thanks for pm 
Lovely os 
continue soon 
Thanks for pm 

OS~ Metro Station Part 2

Priya's Narration

Before the doors closed again, I looked over my shoulder and met his intense gaze before shyly looking away and proceeded to make my way home as fast as I could..

Home :

Door bell rang...

Hi Neha wassup come inside...

Hey baby how r u and she hugs me... ??? I hate this...

Dont call me baby...save it for vikram...anyway tujhe kuch batana hai sun ke tere hosh hi udd jaenge...pahle baith...

N : tum itni excited ho batane ke liye jarur us unknown ladke ki baat hogi...

Ha !! ab sunegi...

N : bol

And i narrate her what happn at station and in train...

N : tujhe uska naam tak nahi pata hai aaj tak baat bhi nahi huyi sirf crush hai...baat kar usse kal hi...

Soch to main bhi yahi rahi hu ki kal usse bat kar hi huu...par kaise...

Chal i have to go...bus yaha se nikal rahi thi to socha tujhse milte jau...

Neha left i driffted to sleep...

Next Day :

After classes

Same station

I entrnd...

My hopeful eager eyes looked around the semi-full station in the hopes of seeing my crush.

Dissapointment washed through me when I found that he wasn't here.

Priya tu kahi ye to nahi soch rahi hai ki wo tera yaha wait karega... My subconcious asked me this..???

I facepalmed myself and shook my head with a grumble, "Why would he wait two hours for me?"

Today my lecture went longer...mujhe pata to hai ki aaj usse milna i mean use dekhna nahi ho paaega...

With my shoulders slumped I tugged my hair before walking over to my usual bench.

I admit I had it bad for my unknown named crush.

If I had a bad day, just the sight of him immediately made me happier. I let out a sigh and looked over at the other side of the bench with a wistful look on my face which quickly turned into a frown when I saw a mobile phone sitting there. Sliding across the bench, I looked around to see if anyone happened to be panickly looking around for their phone but only found tired business men and women, students and other workers minding their own business.

Looking back at the phone with my frown still in place, I reached over and grabbed the phone. I clicked on a button and the it lit up asking for a password. How am I going to give this back to the person now?! Biting my lip, I looked up at the sound of the train approaching and quickly shoved the phone into my handbag than stood up. I'll figure something out about it later, I thought to myself as I got into a train.

Luckily anough there was seat for me to hold onto a pole this time. I couldn't help but blush when I thought back to yesterday when my crush had wrapped an arm around me. If it had been someone else I wouldn't have been so compromising. Letting out a dreamy sigh, I closed my eyes and instantly his charming smile come to my mind...

Home

I hummed under my breath as I stirred the maggie. Maa was coming home in about half-an-hour and I wanted the maggie to be ready and set for her so that she wouldn't have to wait. She did way to much work to support her and me.

I had just mixed the sauce with the maggie when I heard a phone ring. Definently not mine. I looked around my kitchen for a second before zeroing in on my handbag which was sitting on the kitchen counter. I walked over to it and opened it up and ohh god main to bhul hi gayi...
when I realised the phone that I had found at the station was ringing.

I quickly fished it out and pressed answer. Luckily it didn't ask for any password. I opened my mouth to say 'hello' but before I could a loud, manly voice shouted.

"Ram dude...!!!!!! Where were you today?! I waited and waited but you didn't come so I left!"

I bit my lip and shuffled on my feet feeling nervous all of sudden. "Umm..." I quietly spoke up. "This is not Ramm.."

There was a moment of silence before the guy on the other end of the line said, "Isha?"

"Err, no this isn't Isha either." I told him as I walked over to the maggie and stirred it a few times before turning off the stove.

"Then... who the is this?"

"I-I'm Priya... I found this phone at the station today."

"And you decided to keep it?" He asked with slight aggression. My eyes widened and I quickly stuttered out, "No-No! I took it so that I could return it back to the owner but it asked for a password so I couldn't call anyone from the phone. I didn't take it so that I could keep it!"

The man let out a chuckle and said, "Okay, okay. Aapne phone nahi churaya hai lady... I trust you. The phone belongs to my friend Ram.

I'll call him and tell him. But let's exchange numbers just incase the battery life runs out. " He told me. After getting his mobile phone number, he asked me, "You found the phone at the station right?"

"Yes." I answered.

"So are you going to the station tomorrow?"

I nodded my head. "Yes."

"When?" He asked.

"In the afternoon around four-thirty."

"Good. Ram should be there by then to. He'll call his phone and tell you where to come so that you can give it to him."

"Okay. Sounds good."

With that said we both hung up.

Next day

Metro station

"Hello?" I answered from Ram's phone hesitantly.

"Hi," A deep voice responded. "This is Ram speaking...Ram kapoor...

"Oh. Hi."

What kapoor ohhh sorry u r last name
I idiotically said again.

He chuckled. "Hi. May I know who the women in shining armor that rescued my phone is called?"

I blushed and smiled. "My name is Priya...Priya sharma..."

"Priya...," He repeated my name as if testing how it sounded coming out from his mouth.

Ahhh aa "Where are you?"

"Um..." I looked to my right and realised I was standing near a sign that showed all the safety rules.

"I'm standing next to the sign which says the safety rules." I told him. I continued on staring up at the sign for a moment and waited for him to say something but was greeted with silence.

"Hello?" I said with a frown. "Um... Mr..Ramm Kapoor? Are you there?"

"Yes, I'm here. I'm wearing a Sky blue shirt and black jeans."

Sky blue shirt...I bit my lip and looked around the station. Can't be that hard to find.

"Behind you." Ram's voice reached mine. It sounded slightly husky. I looked over my shoulder before slowly turning my body around as I roamed my eyes around for a few seconds before they locked onto narrowed green eyes that I could recognise anywhere.

My mouth went slack as I noticed the Sky blue shirt he was wearing and the phone that was pressed up against his ear.

Mr.Ram

"Are-are you looking at me?" I whispered dumbly.

I saw a small smirk appear on his mouth.

He didn't need to answer. My crush's name is Ram and I spoke to him. A giddy, excited feeling errupted inside of me but was to soon dominated by nerves and tension.

nicee parttt...
continue soon..
thnks for the pm...😊
Edited by jodude - 9 years ago
Superb part
Thanks for pm.
Continue soon
Ur story is damn interesting
Could not comment before because of busy schedule