•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

This topic is related to mishal's expressions only and  indirectly to his acting. a typical MR deewani  usually carves for it. The point of discussion is the expression I got to see watching MR in shaadi-vaadi for the 1st time. I have seen him in LS', in LTL & in 2 dance numbers (2013) & then in encounter. Feeling really bad that not in pyaar-vyaar & all that'. As a fan I have always wanted that he should grow as an actor first; new way of acting different &   touching new skies of acting.  I m glad that he has definitely developed it. Here r some of his expressions which I witnessed for the 1st time:-

Scene 1:- after aahanaa goes from bar , he looks bewildered somehow,; gets his hand on his hand on his forehead in a fist,  but soon decides to go to the client. Really new. !!!!😊

Scene 2 :- when ranvir had called up the ambulance and again totally confused; looking up here & there & the phone rings. 😊

Scene3:- I love scrambles.πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š

Scene 4 :- waiting 4 the girl, having a hard time & she giving him excuses.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Scene 5:- [this is full of first timer expressions I got to watch.]

Ranvir ordering from the menu ,the way aahanaa gets it cancelled & then ranvir goes 4 coffee. Again when aahana orders 4 two & he wonders that who's the second. She ridicules him & he in return sighs; πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘lovely completely different, brilliant absolutely.$$$$πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ MR  in this scene is looking a yummyyy chocolate cake full of dry fruits.😳😳( then why to think of chicken ?😳😳)well, I m a veg ;😳😳😳😳can't think of chicken, it sucks. And now the bestest = standing in the queue , aahanaa says that he's having no life , in 10 minutes he grew 10 yrs older. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰Then the face wash advertisement, and ranvir replies [ the expression is trillion times worth watching ] πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈ= " meri meeting tumhare kisi bhi face wash se zyada important hai". And his expression, his eyes; his face. In the same scenes the expressions during the "hug" πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ& before that speaking while eating [ bad manners]. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Scene 6:- during the revelation from aahana a that it's she who has scheduled his meeting & he gets exposed !!.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘When first yes & then a sudden no' to sangeet= an instant flinch kind of   emotion. In pain'  expression that the girl he has started liking ; is leaving= is a die 4 expression.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Scene 7:- during sangeet when karan kisses aahanaa, ranvir watches it calmly and in pain & a bit disappointed of loosing her ; the head goes down = prefect & more than a perfect. Not at all intense ,  still with emotional baggage without intensity . This expression is definitely  for the 1st time I got to see from MR. πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

Scene 8 :- in about to kiss scene = the expressions while talking about his dad were totally comprised of a newest experience in terms of watching MR. ⭐️

Scene 9:- in between, the expressions talking to his dad in the flashback mode, I could have witnessed those if I would have had watched "pyarr vyaar & all that." As no, got to see 4 the first time. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ luv u MR.😳😳😳😳😳

Important note: in evry show, the character MR do, always have some Issues  with the father. 1st in LS, in LTL, then in encounter & then in shaadi - vaadi also. Is it a coincidence only????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

okay, it's me only who have noticed these nice things 4 the 1st time; may be others present on the forum have seen this 4 the 3rd or 4th time.

fine, but when mishal dear will come on zee, i m gonna make a thread like this then also.
waiting for zee appearance😊
can i say this, that except me there are/ is some more member/s those who have noticed the same thing ??? luv to  u friends.
Hi CutieeeπŸ€—
aww such a lovely post dear,❀️,,enjoyed reading❀️..you've mentioned all the cute moments..❀️..yeah those expressions are priceless..❀️...sooo cute❀️...thanks soo much for the lovely post dearπŸ€—...big teddy hugs from twinkle  baby...πŸ€—