#6 Arhi FF: Making You Mine Ch 23-27, #7 link pg 1[COMPLETED] - Page 13

Posted: 9 years ago
Omg!!! Did 'The Great ASR' really went I sabji mandir leaving his very important work to see his wife safe at home. As well picked those sabji bags for his wife in his pristine expensive suit. What all love makes you do man. πŸ˜‰

And did Khushi give the excuse of not been in auto rikshaw for long, for not taking car and kept Arnav on hold for bargaining the damn tamaatar price. ASR see you need the work had to gain importance from your crazy wife πŸ˜†

Wow Khushi as the show stopper for wedding collection of AR designs. Surely it will be a great surprise for ASR if she agrees.

Rotten you the best. Awesome update that to soon. Now update sooner please. Buttering done πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Omg khushi is gonna be the show stopper now 
I just can't believe it 
Now the update Was awesome 
Cnt soon 
seriously arnav u left ur important wrk to take ur wife home from market:-)) so sweet...
i wish asr hear the convo's between la n khushi
Arnav Raizada closed his eyes momentarily and drew a slow and deep breath of restraint This girl surely knows how to push his buttons and that too all in a wrong way. It was indeed a first that a sabjiwala had taken preference over the Business tycoon..that too for tamatars. Like really?
 Ha ha ha 
Wow...Edited by alisonsnape - 9 years ago
possessive crazy protective angry husband ever is arnav singh raizada
All time  savior helper t loving cute crazy wife is khushi Kumari Gupta Singh raizada

I love LA and khushi friend ship 

Arshi market scene was funny

too good update..
mr arrogant came to market for his wife,s safety lol..
how cute :D :D
wonderful...just want to see khushi modelling for lavanya
wow... Khushi & show-stopper... i'm already excited... love Lavanya for this... loving this caring-possessive-overprotective husband avatar of Arnav,,,,, ovely update... waiting for more... thanks for the PM...
Certainly waiting for things to spice up now !