Will this show work without disha?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

Will this show work if disha's replaced or leaves?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Can't say
Login To Vote
Posted: 9 years ago
Daya is a very popular character and disha has become so successful by playing this role.But since last few years, she's spoiling her role with her over actng.People are fed up with disha's screechy voice and her over acting.
So if she's ever replaced or she leaves the show then will this show work?Will the viewers of this show,including her fans and her critics accept a new lady as daya?
I know disha will never be replaced in the show but still what if this chamatkar happens then what will be the fate of the show?I hope u all still remember that saathiya on star plus is still doing well inspite of gopi bahu and rashi getting replaced.
Show will go on...because i know daya has a major role but then still its just single character, ek ko replace karne se show band nahi hoga..

haan phele phele public compare zaroor karegi...but then most of the people are fed up with her over acting, voice and her garba too...

please replace her ASAP...😆...but i know...she will never be replaced...hum ko ye serial dekhne ki saaza milte rahegi...aur daya ko sahen karte rahena hoga..😆

Edited by terenaam_ahm - 9 years ago
Oops there was already a poll on this opened by rohit some time back
My mistake!
This lady is so irritating that we're so desperate to get her out of the show.
I want Disha to take a break for her own good. As for the show, it either needs to revamp itself or go off air now.
Gada Khandaan will never be replaced as of now-The story is mainly around them-So Asit Modi will never do that-Unless he plans to turn TMKOC into a Ekta serial!!
The show needs to go off-air.

I don't think that show will either go off air or Disha's replacement will be ok with the viewers. Not going off air because its still has much better place on TRP charts and about Disha's replacement, its only Disha who can be so irritating with her voice. None can match her "voice". So ultimately Viewers ko TMKOC ke safar me suffer karte rehna hoga😆