Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey Salwa :)

Hru ??? Long time no seee πŸ˜†
Congratulations tooo you for the opening of ur Gallery...I havent ever said it...but i am saying it here..i have always loved ur work..and i have ur sigs and avis saved in my lappy :) I love ur coloring :D

So congratulations once again and yaa keep updating regularly 

πŸ€—
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Edited Pg1 Once Again Good Luck With Your Gallery < 3
Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
salwa those r soo quality stuff i totally love ur colouring and ur ideas amazing would be regular visiter :) 
i loved those icon sets and kash signy amazing
GilrinTheGold thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Reserved πŸ˜Ž
~Edited~

Firstly let me offer my heartiest congratulations on making your own gall πŸ‘ Some real gem of creations are buried here πŸ˜†

Fav icons from the list:

^This icon set is sheer perfection. Flawless cropping and coloring😳

HP-
The luna Lovegood picspam is really good...looks a bit dreamy just like her πŸ˜†

<< Woah! I must say this is a wonderful piece of work, love it! Mindblowing textures and effects

Finally, thanks for the pm πŸ˜³

Edited by GilrinTheGold - 9 years ago
Amanat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Woaah, brilliant stuff! πŸ‘
NishKP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
amazing galleryπŸ‘

mujhe Ananya ne bilkul bhi link nhn diya tha :P
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
SALWA!
Am incredibly bowled over your first Update of your old-new stuffs. But first of let me just many many congratulations on opening your first shop. YOU DEFINITELY DESERVED TO OPEN ONE! Why was i NEVER AWARE YOU PS so friggin well? AM ASTOUNDED AND SPELLBOUND!

Alright let me just say that you're very darn creative, your icons and signatures are so well amazing. Dude you have the knack for it. From Sherlock Holmes to Bang Bang its a lot of stuffs. Your photoset are incredible. I might start fangirling with each every update of yours now. Seriously you're very amazing and am getting very much inspired. Keep up the good work, we'll hopefully see you unleashing of your talent. 

-CromulentHaze- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yello :D Yes I am here and I'm un resing. How amazing am I? πŸ˜Ž Anywayz. DUDE! How talented are you! I'm like this right now --->😲. You are so so so good! why didn't you open a shop/gallery before. And what is this? What am I seeing. My name! :O Idk what to say. You are so sweet to think of me.  That was totally unexpected. Okay now back to you. I love how you colour! It's so pretty. And the update over all is amazing! I mean each thing you made is different from the last. I love the HR&Kat one! Is hot! Okay now update again and tell me when u are taking reqs. Cause I have one! Okay bye! Oh And ILY for this! Oh and CONGRATS <3 Okay bye. Edited by .BezubaanPari. - 9 years ago
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
okay the colouring and stuffs are awesome
am big fan of kash and sherlock , 
finally i found a siggie maker who would make edits on sherlock 
ha ha 
and at last 
ananya sent me here
she told me to tell u this 
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3