The Science of Shades#1. // H.i.a.t.u.s - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
WOW just such amazing stuff Salwa. You're coloring and the creativity inevery edit, siggie and icon is brilliant. 

I hope you keep making and updating. I'll keep this bookmarked. Saving the DMG/ZGH and Bang bang stuff. It's all really pretty. I am glad you decided to open a shop. 
Hey..
Congrats on ur 1st gallery..
I loved all the edits..
They were just mind blowing..
U are an amazing editor..
Next time if I need an edit I will definately come to you!!;)
Btw Ananya gave me the link to ur index..she tld me to mention this!:p

-Tehmina!:)
First of all, a very big congratulations for opening your own gallery, Salwa! 🥳 Your creations are gorgeous and by not opening a gallery for so long, you really did the AviSig forum an injustice. 🤬 But all is forgiven now after seeing your magical first update.  The Harry Potter stuff is beyond amazing. I'm using the second icon set. It's awesome! I just love the 3rd movie so much. The book is my favorite too, and the movie did justice to it.Edited by ..RamKiJanaki.. - 9 years ago
I WANTED THE FIRST ONE TO RESERVE :(
EDITED*
FIRST AND FOREMOST CONGOOO.
Now coming to the update,
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED ALL THE STUFFS THAT YOU MADE
As you know that I'll love anything and everything that you make on DMG 😆 but here I have a special mention to the shilpa waala Sig...I love red and black combo and.that's exactly what you have used :D The text is awesomely inculcated

OMGIEEE HARRY POTTER WAALE SIGGIES PE I'M DROOLING :D Specially the Hermione one. Okay now that makes me miss Harry potter :(
As already know how insane I am, anything you would have made on kajen or Dmg I would have loved. :P and these are some brilliant stuffs. :D
Ah and yes did I tell how brilliant you are at the color switches that you have used. They makes the siggies look even more awesome.

And now I'll write an apology letter :v
I know I'm supper late in commenting and you probably wanna strangle me but you know how aalsi I am, don't you? So I hold my ears and do sit ups. Only for you 🤣

OMGIEEE YOU MADE KAT AND HRITIK KA SIGGY FOR BACCHI? I'm officially jealous now :(

Ps: you are turning out to be my favorite GIF and siggy maker :PEdited by rockstar_kajen - 9 years ago
Congo on ur first gallery salwa 🥳all the creations are amazing avid fan of KaJen and FRIENDS😳 loved all ur previous creations...didn't tell u earlier coz I hardly come to IF now🥱
and yeah no one did recommend me I accidentally stumbled on this topic😆😳
Edited.
Hello Salwa. I don't think we have interacted before but I sure have seen your work here and there either on some gallery or someone's dabba. However I have seen it, your work always comes across as brilliant. 

The Sherlock  icons are flawless. I wish I watched it for me to actually know who is who in the slightest. But I know that's Sherlock and the other guy, Watson. 🤡
 << Could have been better, I believe. Nonetheless, the other icons are pretty neat.
I really like the simplicity of the KaJen signature. The blue domination in the coloring is real good.
For the KaSh signature, I feel that you could have erased the hindering part of the stack but it still looks darn good. So, what the hell. 
The SA signature and KaJen/AR avis are fab.
Hermoine icons, again, real neat, cropped exceedingly well and the coloring is top notch.
The stacks are pretty well made too. 

Got to be my favorites from the set. Some are dark but they give it the feel. Well done, woman.
https://i.imgur.com/sY2Kjxm.jpg << Isn't this simply flawless! Sheer awesomeness. 
The Sanaya Irani signature is real simple but that's got to be the best according to me in the whole update. 😳
Anayay's request has come out fairly well. 

See you around, then.
Aishu.

Edited by tommo. - 9 years ago
and yeah Zindagi Gulzaar Hai too❤️ more of Fawadian☺️
Salwa!!! Congrats on opening the shop!!! 🤗 Everything is beautiful :)
RESERVED :|
i know i promised to try and i'm so sorry. Hell i'm not even on the second pagee. I'll edit this sunday though.
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S F O R T H E S H O P.