The Science of Shades#1. // H.i.a.t.u.s - Page 5

Jyotimena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Congo Salwa on your first shop. hope you've tons more.

I totally adored the update. SH icons are gawjuss .The colouring is fantastic. saving them.
KaJen edits are super pretty. the blue one is the best. HP edits are colored perfectly. You have great colouring skills.
pls PM me when you update.Edited by Jyotimena - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hello my love! hmm.. yeah i am editing now! you can gaaliyao me later.

YUHUUU YEAAAHH FINALLY FINALLY A GALLERY! congraatz.. actually i already congratulated you, but aise hi just for the galleries sake i say.!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! 😳 i am seriouly damn happy!
and thank god you have finally a gallery! since months you are eating vidhis and my brain,

"i am feeling like psing". "i love psing" "kya ps karu" "give me suggestions" "bla bla bla bla"
and we two: "idk" "do what you want" me: "FAWAAAD", " ZGH", vidhi: ""
and now finally you can ask in gallery! HAHAHAHHA 🤣 okay sorry! but dekho i am saying right!

YOUR GF IS SUPER PROUD OF YOU FOR TAKING THIS STEP!!!

okay coming to the first banner!! KANKS is as always amazing! After such a long time i am seeing some work of Kank. YES! its my fault why i dont see work. OKAY OKAY! anyway i love it! and seeing Olicity i am more happy! AWSOME BANNER! and the name is unique! first time samajh main nahi aya when u told me, but now AWSOME!. pagal after sciene. HOW and KYU? 😲

SWEET PERSON? 😵 2 days back you werent! 🤣

WUHUUU THE BEST PART!!! OUR NAMES! thanks love for mentioning us! i know i know we are awsome! love you!😳

awsome index! O.O 👏

UPDATEEE!!! the much awaited UPDATE! 0.0

coming to the icons! wait let me choose my favs! actually all are fab! but yes favourites :D!

Sal that are my favourites! the first icon I LOVE! why? being myself a hobby photographer, i love the caption, i dont know exactly why! but it has something which i cant explain! and i love the simplicity of this icon! second one look AWSOME! super creative! 3rd is LOVE! the moment is just awsome! lovely! 4th is one caption i would deffo also photograph! beautiful colouring! LAST LAST IS MY FAV of the FAVS! she is beautiful! and she looks even more beautiful in that icon! the simplicity and elegance in the icons are bhar bhar ke! LOVELY SAL!☺️

coming to the signatures! same thing! let me choose my favs! :D hohoho.

https://i.imgur.com/sY2Kjxm.jpg i love that a lot! it looks just amazing! so different what all others do! maybe a lot do it, but i love that you did something like this! awsome creativity and my eyes love this way of signatures a lot! tu toh kamaal ho yaar!👏

https://i.imgur.com/3f3Xu1W.jpg HANDS DOWN! MY FAVOURITE!, i think a lot of people are agreeing! i think thats your best work ever! i dont want to ruin this one with my bak bak! SPEECHLESS😳

https://i.imgur.com/eLJfcZH.jpg colouring mast hai! its simple and fun! the feeling of this signature is awsome! and the colouring is perfect for those pictures! love that!

kajen gifs I LOVE! i love that soft colouring! pleasing for my eyes!

some of the edits you showed me actually before, but the others excited me! amazing update!

NEXT TIME FAWAD STUFF BANAOOO PLEASE! FAWAD FAWAD FAWAD!

GF amazin update and i am really really proud of you! maa will give you aashirwaad! :)

BYE! 
Edited by .Dulcet - 9 years ago
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Hey Salwa,
First of all, Congratulation on your shop. (: Impressive name.
^These icons are bloody amazing! You crop with precision. Love your colorings.
^I love the simplicity of this one.
^This one is flawless. Brilliant coloring. <3
^Stunning. I love the textures used in this one. (:
^Flawless cropping and coloring. <3
Congratulations once again. May you have many more (:
Cheers
-Viz

Edited by somergasm. - 9 years ago
abditory. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: .Dulcet

AREEEY ABHI HOGAYA RESERVEE!! :((((

I JUST GOT NOW TIME

Is that Shilpa or a ghost? 🤡Edited by exhalelove. - 9 years ago
madhoshiyaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on your new shop! :D
Update is fantastic.. the DMG ones has stole the show for me <33 

Keep em rocking! 😃
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: exhalelove.

Is that Shilpa or a ghost? 🤡

arreey chup.. karungi na edit. Timr do :D
abditory. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: .Dulcet

arreey chup.. karungi na edit. Timr do :D

I was planning to disown you 🤡
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on your first shop! Your work is absolutely gorgeous! No need to be nervous at all! (: Coming to your first update, I really liked the KaJen/KaSh stuff!

Keep creating!

Kiret x
.SaduFarzi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
God, thank you so much for the PM, fella ! Else I would've never come across such brilliant stuff ! *bows* :)

Seriously, mind blowing creations ! And I loved the coloring you used! :)
And yeah... Congrats on your first gallery ! :D

Just a request, please make some stuff on SaddaHaq/Param-Harshita/Randhir-Sanyukta, in your next update ! Dying to see them by you !
If that's not a problem !

Keep up the good work !
Love

-Yashi :)
SugarDream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hola Salwa congrats on your first shop your stuff is really so beautiful and i adore the way you edit and even your colorings are fab 😳 Edited by -SweetDesire- - 9 years ago