Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abditory. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: aftermath..

SALWA!

Am incredibly bowled over your first Update of your old-new stuffs. But first of let me just many many congratulations on opening your first shop. YOU DEFINITELY DESERVED TO OPEN ONE! Why was i NEVER AWARE YOU PS so friggin well? AM ASTOUNDED AND SPELLBOUND!

Alright let me just say that you're very darn creative, your icons and signatures are so well amazing. Dude you have the knack for it. From Sherlock Holmes to Bang Bang its a lot of stuffs. Your photoset are incredible. I might start fangirling with each every update of yours now. Seriously you're very amazing and am getting very much inspired. Keep up the good work, we'll hopefully see you unleashing of your talent. 

VIRINAAA πŸ€— Well you we'rent aware because i started PSing recently .πŸ˜† Ahh sounds so good coming from you that i PS well πŸ˜†.I is happy 
I m glad you find my work creative. It means so much coming from you. You have been a great inspiration for me through out. I hope you keep coming here regularly and i m happy you liked my stuff. So thank you sooo muchh again!!! 
abditory. thumbnail
Originally posted by: .BezubaanPari.

Yello :D Yes I am here and I'm un resing. How amazing am I? πŸ˜Ž Anywayz. DUDE! How talented are you! I'm like this right now --->😲. You are so so so good! why didn't you open a shop/gallery before. And what is this? What am I seeing. My name! :O Idk what to say. You are so sweet to think of me.  That was totally unexpected. Okay now back to you. I love how you colour! It's so pretty. And the update over all is amazing! I mean each thing you made is different from the last. I love the HR&Kat one! Is hot! Okay now update again and tell me when u are taking reqs. Cause I have one! Okay bye! Oh And ILY for this! Oh and CONGRATS <3 Okay bye. 

OHH TASHU JEE yes you are amazing! Oh please dont be shocked you are so creative when it comes to PSing. Your come deserves to be in that list. Thank you so much and right now i am smiling broadly seeing your presence here . I will surely take your request when i m open. 
Thank you so much :-)

When are you planning to update your FF by the way?πŸ€”
abditory. thumbnail
Originally posted by: herms_angel

OH MY GOODNESS.

SALWAAA.

😳

Reserved.

I m waiting for your comment πŸ˜ƒ
abditory. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Anku-

WOW just such amazing stuff Salwa. You're coloring and the creativity inevery edit, siggie and icon is brilliant. 

I hope you keep making and updating. I'll keep this bookmarked. Saving the DMG/ZGH and Bang bang stuff. It's all really pretty. I am glad you decided to open a shop. 

Ankita really happy to see you here! πŸ˜† You dont even come on AT nowadays πŸ˜³
I m glad you liked my work and keep coming regularly. 
Thank you :-)
abditory. thumbnail
Originally posted by: aciddaisies

omg you are one talented lady

Thank you for calling me a talented lady πŸ˜Ž.

Originally posted by: rockstar_kajen

I WANTED THE FIRST ONE TO RESERVE :(

WHERE ARE YOUU??? 

Originally posted by: ...vibha...

Congo on ur first gallery salwa πŸ₯³all the creations are amazing avid fan of KaJen and FRIENDS😳 loved all ur previous creations...didn't tell u earlier coz I hardly come to IF nowπŸ₯±
and yeah no one did recommend me I accidentally stumbled on this topicπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Vibha seeing you after a long time ! I m glad you accidently stumbled on my gallery πŸ˜†
Well i m a KaJen fan too πŸ˜›
Thanks!
abditory. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

First of all, a very big congratulations for opening your own gallery, Salwa! πŸ₯³ Your creations are gorgeous and by not opening a gallery for so long, you really did the AviSig forum an injustice. πŸ€¬ But all is forgiven now after seeing your magical first update.  The Harry Potter stuff is beyond amazing. I'm using the second icon set. It's awesome! I just love the 3rd movie so much. The book is my favorite too, and the movie did justice to it.

Thank you so much !! Glad i m forgiven so early but the credit goes to K for opening of gallery. I love the 3rd movie too! Its is my favorite because it had dementors and of course Marauders β˜ΊοΈ.
Thank you again!
abditory. thumbnail
Originally posted by: tommo.

Edited.

Hello Salwa. I don't think we have interacted before but I sure have seen your work here and there either on some gallery or someone's dabba. However I have seen it, your work always comes across as brilliant. 

Hello Aishu:-) No we havent interacted but i have seen you in galleries.
The Sherlock  icons are flawless. I wish I watched it for me to actually know who is who in the slightest. But I know that's Sherlock and the other guy, Watson. πŸ€‘
You have to watch Sherlock, believe me. You will regret it later. Yes he is Sherlock and the other guy is Watson πŸ€‘
 << Could have been better, I believe. Nonetheless, the other icons are pretty neat. I changed my coloring here so it came out different from others.

I really like the simplicity of the KaJen signature. The blue domination in the coloring is real good. It took me so much time to get the blue domination color. πŸ˜³

For the KaSh signature, I feel that you could have erased the hindering part of the stack but it still looks darn good. So, what the hell. 
The SA signature and KaJen/AR avis are fab.
Hermoine icons, again, real neat, cropped exceedingly well and the coloring is top notch.
The stacks are pretty well made too. 

Got to be my favorites from the set. Some are dark but they give it the feel. Well done, woman.
https://i.imgur.com/sY2Kjxm.jpg << Isn't this simply flawless! Sheer awesomeness. Thank you:-)
The Sanaya Irani signature is real simple but that's got to be the best according to me in the whole update. πŸ˜³ Thank you. It was a bit tough to make πŸ˜†
Anayay's request has come out fairly well. It was something she forced on me to make it. πŸ€‘

See you around, then. Sure mate!
Aishu.

Edited by exhalelove. - 9 years ago
abditory. thumbnail
Originally posted by: hosanna..

Salwa!!! Congrats on opening the shop!!! πŸ€— Everything is beautiful :)

Adelaaa!! Thank you so much πŸ€—

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

salwaaa πŸ€—
congratulations! Finallyy you decided to open a gallery :D
Iv always been asking you to make one, your creations deserved it!

Yes the day came when i finally listened to you πŸ˜† 
Shukriya:-)
abditory. thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Dulcet

Hello my love! hmm.. yeah i am editing now! you can gaaliyao me later.

YUHUUU YEAAAHH FINALLY FINALLY A GALLERY! congraatz.. actually i already congratulated you, but aise hi just for the galleries sake i say.!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! 😳 i am seriouly damn happy!
and thank god you have finally a gallery! since months you are eating vidhis and my brain,

"i am feeling like psing". "i love psing" "kya ps karu" "give me suggestions" "bla bla bla bla"
and we two: "idk" "do what you want" me: "FAWAAAD", " ZGH", vidhi: ""
and now finally you can ask in gallery! HAHAHAHHA 🀣 okay sorry! but dekho i am saying right!

YOUR GF IS SUPER PROUD OF YOU FOR TAKING THIS STEP!!!

okay coming to the first banner!! KANKS is as always amazing! After such a long time i am seeing some work of Kank. YES! its my fault why i dont see work. OKAY OKAY! anyway i love it! and seeing Olicity i am more happy! AWSOME BANNER! and the name is unique! first time samajh main nahi aya when u told me, but now AWSOME!. pagal after sciene. HOW and KYU? 😲

SWEET PERSON? 😡 2 days back you werent! 🀣

WUHUUU THE BEST PART!!! OUR NAMES! thanks love for mentioning us! i know i know we are awsome! love you!😳

awsome index! O.O πŸ‘

UPDATEEE!!! the much awaited UPDATE! 0.0

coming to the icons! wait let me choose my favs! actually all are fab! but yes favourites :D!

Sal that are my favourites! the first icon I LOVE! why? being myself a hobby photographer, i love the caption, i dont know exactly why! but it has something which i cant explain! and i love the simplicity of this icon! second one look AWSOME! super creative! 3rd is LOVE! the moment is just awsome! lovely! 4th is one caption i would deffo also photograph! beautiful colouring! LAST LAST IS MY FAV of the FAVS! she is beautiful! and she looks even more beautiful in that icon! the simplicity and elegance in the icons are bhar bhar ke! LOVELY SAL!☺️

coming to the signatures! same thing! let me choose my favs! :D hohoho.

https://i.imgur.com/sY2Kjxm.jpg i love that a lot! it looks just amazing! so different what all others do! maybe a lot do it, but i love that you did something like this! awsome creativity and my eyes love this way of signatures a lot! tu toh kamaal ho yaar!πŸ‘

https://i.imgur.com/3f3Xu1W.jpg HANDS DOWN! MY FAVOURITE!, i think a lot of people are agreeing! i think thats your best work ever! i dont want to ruin this one with my bak bak! SPEECHLESS😳

https://i.imgur.com/eLJfcZH.jpg colouring mast hai! its simple and fun! the feeling of this signature is awsome! and the colouring is perfect for those pictures! love that!

kajen gifs I LOVE! i love that soft colouring! pleasing for my eyes!

some of the edits you showed me actually before, but the others excited me! amazing update!

NEXT TIME FAWAD STUFF BANAOOO PLEASE! FAWAD FAWAD FAWAD!

GF amazin update and i am really really proud of you! maa will give you aashirwaad! :)

BYE! 

I M REPLYINGG SEEE HAPPYY πŸ€£ oh i feel like giving you gaalis alright! Pagal aurat kya likha hai yahan par πŸ€£πŸ€£ I was laughing so hard when i read your comment  you everything about our chat and all tere paas brain hai hi nahi πŸ€‘ Ofcourse Olicity are our OTP couple β˜ΊοΈ and season 3 is coming yayy i will make on them then. I saidyou have no brains isliye gallery name bhi samajh nahi aaya tujhe πŸ€£ 

NOW now i m happy that you being a amateur photographer seeing my icons from that nazar.☺️ I want to see your clicks btw i might PS on them too πŸ˜Ž 
NOO i love your bak bak the most it makes me laugh GF!!
The GIFS are not pleasing KaJen are pleasing to your eyes πŸ€£πŸ€£
You GIVE ME PICS LADY! Such a despo for Fawad🀣

But thank you so much for coming on IF for ME. I feel proud that i have this dominating effect on you😎, If you dont come to check my updates i will throw you outπŸ˜ƒ
Ich Liebe Dich πŸ€£β€οΈ
abditory. thumbnail
Other replies later πŸ˜³