Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

KR FF "Forever... Jabtak Saans hai" part 7 on pg 12

ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi guys m here with a new story... hope u like it.

banner credit:
-Koeli_Appy-

Kriya's P.O.V

We were schoolmates, he was a year senior and my first crush! I believe, he too liked me. Or he was just teasing me coz he knew I crush on him or what, I really don't know. But it was just impossible for me to live without seeing him for 1 day. I remember every moment spent with him. Every day in the school bus, he asked m to give him my bag so that he could keep it on the berth, but I always refused. But one day I myself offered him to keep my bag up. He was surprised. "kya baat hai, aaj khud I dedi... koi nayi wajah??", he asked in his flirting tone. Trying to hide nervousness I said," kuch nahi... bas aise hi..." "haan haan, apne boyfriend ko nahi dogi toh aur kisko dogi???", he said this and winked in mischief.

Reyaansh Singhania! The hottest guy of the college, who always show attitude towards girls, said himself my boy friend?? "Kriya, teri to nikal padi..!", I said to myself. Days passed and I didn't realize when my crush for Reyaansh turned to love. But damn! I couldn't express my feelings to him. I knew he like me but like and love are 2 different things.

Destiny really plays an important role in our lives.

It's our 3rd marriage anniversary. Yes, of mine, and Reyaansh. School hotty Rey was the one whom I loved from the bottom of my heart, and my hubby Rey is the one whom I hate from the bottom of my heart. Yes. I hate him. I hate him to core!

I belong to a middle class family but that doesn't mean I am a thing to be purchased or sold! But... I was! Who sold me??? My hero, my DAD! And guess who purchased me??? My husband, Mr. Reyaansh! It was a deal for them, but marrying at 17, was not a play for me! I was not asked, I was not even informed! I was just force. But... if Rey really wanted to marry me, was this deal necessary? Couldn't he wait till I turn 18? No! I was just a part of his bloody business!!

I hate u Mr. Reyaansh Singhania, I hate u forever!

Rey's P.O.V

She was a year junior and everything to me. It was just impossible for me to digest my food without having one glimpse of her every day. She had a crush on me, I believe as everyone said, but I, I was madly, deeply in love with her. Love at first sight you know! I always tried to draw her attention and I always succeeded to some extent. I remember every pulse of second spent with her. Once I was going upstairs and suddenly bumped to her. She widened her eyes in such a way, seemed like she was given an electric shock! I raised my eyebrows in a "what?" She got her senses back and wanted to go down ignoring me but I hold her wrist. She moved her hand trying to be free but my hold was damn strong. I turned and pulled her holding her waist. I came closer. We were so close that I could hear heart beat clearly. I came closer but controlled my emotions. I knew she like me but it doesn't mean that I would cross my limits. I freed her and let her go. She moved, turned, smiled at leaved!

Kriya Ghai! The diva of college, with whom every guy of the school wanted to go to a date with, smiled at me?? "Reyaansh, u r d best!!" I said to myself. Days passed and my love for kriya grew stronger. At last it was the time to leave school. It was my last chance to propose her. But damn! I am a real "Fattu" in case of love! I tried many times but was unable to express my feelings.

3 years. Even after 3 years of marriage, I failed every time. School diva Kriya was the one, who loved me the most in the universe, but my wifey kriya is the one who hate me the most in the universe! I tried to win her heart many times. But in vain! Perhaps her hatred is more strong then my love!

But I couldn't blame her for all this. Marry so early was like a shock to her. She thinks I spoil her life, but she don't know, I have saved her life from being spoiled! No doubt, I married her by giving money to her father, but she was not a deal! I can't tell her the reason because I don't want to be thankful to her. There was no time to wait till she turn 18, it all happened very fast! But, Kriya, she is my life. not a part of my bloody business!s

I love u Mrs Kriya Reyaansh Singhania, I love u forever!

So.. How was that??? Should I continue or not???  Need ur suggestions guys, comment and encourage me if u want me to write more.

Love,

Shirisha😊

Part 1: Scroll Down.

Part 2: Intzaar Karunga, Jab tak Saans Hai

Part 3First Hug, Forever!

Part 4: Main Wife banna Chahti thi, Deal Nahi!

Part 5: It will Change our life, Forever!

Part 6 and 7: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/128064892

Edited by ShirishaTeddy - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharif_lafungi thumbnail
interesting prologue
update soon
kittu93 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its really interesting
do continue
update soon
anjali22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Its awesome
Continue soon
kriapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing prologe very nice n different concept will be way to intresting to read do continue soon
SummerDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice prologue
update soon
sana2c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
interesting prologue. ..waiting for d next Update. ..
ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Part 1: Would we be like this forever?

"We were schoolmates, he was a year senior and my first crush! I believe, he too liked me. Or he was just teasing me coz he knew I crush on him or what, I really don't know. But it was just impossible for me to live without seeing him for 1 day. I remember every moment spent with him. Every day in the school bus, he asked me to give him my bag so that he could keep it on the berth, but I always refused. But one day I myself offered him to keep my bag up. He was surprised. "kya baat hai, aaj khud I dedi... koi nayi wajah??", he asked in his flirting tone. Trying to hide nervousness I said," kuch nahi... bas aise hi..." "haan haan, apne boyfriend ko nahi dogi toh aur kisko dogi???", he said this and winked in mischief.

Reyaansh Singhania! The hottest guy of the college, who always show attitude towards girls, said himself my boy friend?? "Kriya, teri to nikal padi..!", I said to myself. Days passed and I didn't realize when my crush for Reyaansh turned to love. But damn! I couldn't express my feelings to him. I knew he like me but like and love are 2 different things.

Destiny really plays an important role in our lives.

It's our 3rd marriage anniversary. Yes, of mine, and Reyaansh. School hotty Rey was the one whom I loved from the bottom of my heart, and my hubby Rey is the one whom I hate from the bottom of my heart. Yes. I hate him. I hate him to core!

I belong to a middle class family but that doesn't mean I am a thing to be purchased or sold! But... I was! Who sold me??? My hero, my DAD! And guess who purchased me??? My husband, Mr. Reyaansh! It was a deal for them, but marrying at 17, was not a play for me! I was not asked, I was not even informed! I was just force. But... if Rey really wanted to marry me, was this deal necessary? Couldn't he wait till I turn 18? No! I was just a part of his bloody business!!

I hate u Mr. Reyaansh Singhania, I hate u forever!"

She had just said it in her mind sitting in front of the dressing table when she got a knock on the door. She looked aside. He was Kaka.

Kaka: bahurani, mehemaan aana suru ho gaye hain.

Kriya: kaka aap challliye hum aate hain.

He leaves. She gets up. And goes towards the wash room.

Inside d washroom

The shower is open and water is falling on him. certain thoughts are running in his mind.

"She was a year junior and everything to me. It was just impossible for me to digest my food without having one glimpse of her every day. She had a crush on me, I believe as everyone said, but I, I was madly, deeply in love with her. Love at first sight you know! I always tried to draw her attention and I always succeeded to some extent. I remember every pulse of second spent with her. Once I was going upstairs and suddenly bumped to her. She widened her eyes in such a way, seemed like she was given an electric shock! I raised my eyebrows in a "what?" She got her senses back and wanted to go down ignoring me but I hold her wrist. She moved her hand trying to be free but my hold was damn strong. I turned and pulled her holding her waist. I came closer. We were so close that I could hear heart beat clearly. I came closer but controlled my emotions. I knew she like me but it doesn't mean that I would cross my limits. I freed her and let her go. She moved, turned, smiled at leaved!

Kriya Ghai! The diva of college, with whom every guy of the school wanted to go to a date with, smiled at me?? "Reyaansh, u r d best!!" I said to myself. Days passed and my love for kriya grew stronger. At last it was the time to leave school. It was my last chance to propose her. But damn! I am a real "Fattu" in case of love! I tried many times but was unable to express my feelings.

3 years. Even after 3 years of marriage, I failed every time. School diva Kriya was the one, who loved me the most in the universe, but my wifey kriya is the one who hate me the most in the universe! I tried to win her heart many times. But in vain! Perhaps her hatred is more strong then my love!

But I couldn't blame her for all this. Marry so early was like a shock to her. She thinks I spoil her life, but she doesn't know, I have saved her life from being spoiled! No doubt, I married her by giving money to her father, but she was not a deal! I can't tell her the reason because I don't want to be thankful to her. There was no time to wait till she turn 18, it all happened very fast! But, Kriya, she is my life. Not a part of my bloody business!

I love u Mrs Kriya Reyaansh Singhania, I love u forever!"

He had a knock on the door. He turned off the shower and came out. He saw his beautiful wife struggling with her blouse laces. He tried but couldn't control. He went and started tying it. She left it by his touch and looked through the mirror. He was all wet in a towel showing his six packs with made him look hotter. She was lost in him but got her senses back when a water droplet from his hair fell on her shoulder. She felt like current flowing all over her body. Rey was finished. She thought he would leave after that but no. he sided her hair and had just pecked on her neck when she pushed him and went away.

Rey: kab tak kriya? Kab ta chalega aisa? Pichle 3 saal se tadap raha hun, tumhare muhu se ek word sunne ko. Tumhare chehre se ek smile dekhne ko. Pata nahi yeh sab kab khatam hoga...

He rubbed his tears and opened the cupboard.

Downstairs

Kriya came down and greet everybody. After some time she heard people speaking:

"suna hai saadi k 3 saal baad b in dono k beech miya biwi jaisa kuch nahi hai, ek chat k niche toh rehte hain, par ajnabiyon ki tarah..."

WTH! Y these people just can't shut up? Why r they interested in other peoples' lives so much? No! They need to be teached a lesson.

She heard again.

"acha? Toh phir yeh part kis khushi me hai?"

"hume kya? Bade log, badi baatein. Dekho na, biwi kab se aa gayi aur pati, a baa raha hai."

Kriya looked up. Rey was coming down looking damn sexy in his packs fitting sherwani! He came down.

"reyaansh, kab milwaoge apni wife se?", asked a business associate.

Rey: ah... actually... i...

Suddenly he felt something around his arms. He looked aside. She was kriya.

Kriya: hello! I m kriya, Kriya Reyaansh Singhania. Rey ki wife!

Rey was in a state of mixed emotion. He couldn't believe his ears she said it for the first tym in these 3 years, she touched him, hold him for the first time today. Rey just kept starring at her.

Kriya: (pulling his cheek with love): why r u starring at me like this sweet heart? What happened?

Rey: ah... nothing...

The party is over. Kriya did all this just to shut the mouth of those people who talks rubbish, (she knows somehow it's the truth), but she really hope Rey doesn't take it in other way. Kriyaansh moves to bed room.

Rey: kriya... thanx! Aaj tumne jo b kiya...

She goes away.

Rey: kriya...

He follows her and holds her hand. She moves it trying to be free. Rey notices and leaves her.

She was going.

Rey: kyun nahi pakad sakta main tumhara haath?

She stops. Turns to him.

Rey: bolo kriya, kyun nahi pakad sakta main tumhara haath?

Kriya: kyun nahi Rey? Ofcourse aap mera haath pakad sakte ho. Aapka pura haq hai mujhpar. After all, apne kharida hai apne mujhe, aap chahe mera haath pakdo, mujhe hug karo, kiss karo ya mujhe use karo, aur chaho toh phir se kisi aur ko bech do, I don't mind, in fact, I can't mind. Because I m nothing, but your bloody business deal!!!!

to be continued...

It's a short update but tried my best. Hope u all like it. I m busy in studies so... ready for all chappals n tomatoes!!!

Love,

Shirisha😊

Edited by ShirishaTeddy - 9 years ago
Arya.100 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
omggg a new stoooryyy
hmmm hmmm superrr duperrr amazinggg
hayeee itss way to different..
awww poor rey... n kria too
both r correct at their part
plzzz behen thoda jaldi update kiyaa kr