Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

My mother suspects something...

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
For the past few days..my mother is watching pkdh intently..and after watching yest epi she told me that she suspects something..
She says that whatever is happening doesn't look as simple as people are thinking it to be..for 2 yrs pankhu was gayab..and then suddenly(just on the day of adisha marriage) she came back..is this simple coincidence or something pre planned? 

Also..pankhu was about to wake up right? Her fingers stirred in the last epi! But she didn't..

Then this new nurse and her weird behaviour..the way she said uth jayo pankhuri aur kitna soygi?? Very vry suspicious..

AND my mother suspects that the girl IS NOT PANKHURI!! 

Why does nurse want her to get up soon when as per articles they hav come to kill her?? Why is she so desperate to wake her up?? 

Then that fb post about latika taking pankhu face..

Also an article states that adi will be confused between pankhu and ayesha..

I feel really scared guys!!

But there's another possibility too..the girl is pankhu but SHE IS ACTING TO BE IN COMA FOR SINE REASON!!

Dunno what the truth is..don't want mom's prediction to be true!!

All I know is that cvs hav promised us pankhuri and they HAV TO BRING PANKHURI ONLY!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lol nice prediction by your mother but let me assure you its Pankhuri and Pankhuri only, the reason why I say this is because the CVs took her away for months they saw a decline in TRPs and suffered greatly because of it!

Now if your trying to tell me this girl isn't Pankhuri who is she? Ayeshas humshakal and Pankhuri's humshakal, that's illogical to have 3 people looking that alike lol this isn't a sajid khan film 🀣 its Rajshri. They promised Pankhuri's comeback and they delivered.

See Dishas tweets, see Nakuuls tweets! See the CVs tweets!
This girl is PANKHURI. Reason why I believe so strongly that she is, because if you see another post, it said maybe this nurse wants PANKHURI to wake up because she knows some secret about them.

I don't think I was coincidental that PANKHURI just came back on Adisha wedding party, it was because CVs wanted to increase TRPs and also because if they delayed it any longer the show WOULDA ended! Lol sooner than later.

Don't worry I'm sure something good will happen and our Paya is back!
ItsAlia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
EVEN i feel pankhuri is pankhuri.. koz adi would not have felt herπŸ˜›
janvi0513 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Haha my dad kind of said the same thing when the promo came out he was like pankhuri ki eke our duplicate.
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
we cant have another look alike
pankhudi is back
but may be some secret is yet to be unvield
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sanw

we cant have another look alike

pankhudi is back