Mr & Mrs Mayan Garg AT 59 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by milla

cute 😳
Embedded image permalink
Gunjan gets a call in the morning, they were in kitchen. She was worried, Shayl asks what happened. She says that some people have stopped the construction, I must go to sign. Shayl and Sangeeta suggest that she must go. She leaves from one door, while Mayank comes with another. He calls Shayl, and Gunjan to meet Rohit and Deepa. Sangeeta says that they remembered us after a long time. Mayank announces that Rohit has got a big job in America. Deepa asks about Gunjan. Shayl says she has gone to her site. Rohit asks does she work anywhere. Shayl hands them the newspaper to read, and come inside.Rohit appreciates, and hopes that everything gets better. He asks how does Gunjan manage all the house-hold. Mayank says she manages the house-hold well too. Rohit says that not everything can be done perfectly. Gunjan signs the papers on site. Mayank calls her, and asks where has she gone and tells him about Rohit and his wife. He says that she must come soon, and bring along a specific sweet from the shop.

Gunjan was about to leave, when there is an injury. Gunjan says that she will stay here, as this man works for her.

Deepa helps Shayl and Sangeeta in kitchen. They insist her to leave, while she says she will help them. Rohit calls her, and she goes to him soon. Shayl and Sangeeta discuss that Deeba cares for her husband a lot, while Gunjan is being a bit careless. Shayl says that she is very busy these days, otherwise she also looks after Mayank and home. Mayank hears this.

Rohit tells Mayank that he has been successful only because his wife looks after the house and all the other things, while such isn't the case with him. He asks where Gunjan is, when Gunjan calls she is hear. Mayank introduces her to Rohit, and asks her about the sweet. She says she forgot and will order. Rohit says he will eat it tomorrow.

Gunjan looks at the preparations, Seema tells her that KT and his family is invited to
dinner. She asks about Shayl and comes to help her in kitchen. She insists her to go away, and makes the fruit salad. Sangeeta comes in and tells her to go and get ready. She goes to dress up, when Mayank comes there and thinks he thought Gunjan would help in kitchen.

Gunjan comes to Rachna, and asks if there is something to help. Mayank comes to say that all is done. KT and his family arrive😡

PRECAP: Gunjan asks Mayank why is he comparing her to some other wife, when he always liked his being different. She asks Mayank what is the problem. He says it is you😭.😭

after soo much fights..if cvs don't make mayan romance hard thn i kill thm for sure...😡

Originally posted by _angelmini_

Gunjan gets a call in the morning, they were in kitchen. She was worried, Shayl asks what happened. She says that some people have stopped the construction, I must go to sign. Shayl and Sangeeta suggest that she must go. She leaves from one door, while Mayank comes with another. He calls Shayl, and Gunjan to meet Rohit and Deepa. Sangeeta says that they remembered us after a long time. Mayank announces that Rohit has got a big job in America. Deepa asks about Gunjan. Shayl says she has gone to her site. Rohit asks does she work anywhere. Shayl hands them the newspaper to read, and come inside.Rohit appreciates, and hopes that everything gets better. He asks how does Gunjan manage all the house-hold. Mayank says she manages the house-hold well too. Rohit says that not everything can be done perfectly. Gunjan signs the papers on site. Mayank calls her, and asks where has she gone and tells him about Rohit and his wife. He says that she must come soon, and bring along a specific sweet from the shop.

Gunjan was about to leave, when there is an injury. Gunjan says that she will stay here, as this man works for her.

Deepa helps Shayl and Sangeeta in kitchen. They insist her to leave, while she says she will help them. Rohit calls her, and she goes to him soon. Shayl and Sangeeta discuss that Deeba cares for her husband a lot, while Gunjan is being a bit careless. Shayl says that she is very busy these days, otherwise she also looks after Mayank and home. Mayank hears this.

Rohit tells Mayank that he has been successful only because his wife looks after the house and all the other things, while such isn't the case with him. He asks where Gunjan is, when Gunjan calls she is hear. Mayank introduces her to Rohit, and asks her about the sweet. She says she forgot and will order. Rohit says he will eat it tomorrow.

Gunjan looks at the preparations, Seema tells her that KT and his family is invited to
dinner. She asks about Shayl and comes to help her in kitchen. She insists her to go away, and makes the fruit salad. Sangeeta comes in and tells her to go and get ready. She goes to dress up, when Mayank comes there and thinks he thought Gunjan would help in kitchen.

Gunjan comes to Rachna, and asks if there is something to help. Mayank comes to say that all is done. KT and his family arrive😡

PRECAP: Gunjan asks Mayank why is he comparing her to some other wife, when he always liked his being different. She asks Mayank what is the problem. He says it is you😭.😭

after soo much fights..if cvs don't make mayan romance hard thn i kill thm for sure...😡

I saw this coming I knew Gunjan will get pissed off at some point I think Mayank will lose his wife We all know when Gunjan gets angry it will be downhill😆  But Mini don't cry just enjoy Mayan😃
Mini I am working on creation from Mayan hot dance trying to get pics of Mayan super close to each other😆😆

Mini I am working on creation from Mayan hot dance trying to get pics of Mayan super close to each other😆😆
my net😭😭
Originally posted by shalluuu

hello mini n millzz
Hey 😃
Originally posted by _angelmini_

my net😭😭
Don't cry😃

Hey 😃