Tum Mile Toh Jaadu Chha Gaya *_*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Eeep those who don't like Ishika/Raghav/IshAv please stay away :')

Omg omg omg guysss ahhh that hospital sequence was wayyy too cute *_* I'm still in awe!! *sings* Tum mile toh jaadu chha gaya tum mile toh jeena aa gaya tum mile toh rango ka hai, silsilaaa <3 ☺️

Loved to see everyone's concern for Ishi! I'm sure that Ishika won't be performing in the group dance, but I have a feeling that at the time of couple dance, Ishika will show up and dance with the fratured hand or something. Ya toh yeh, aur ya toh St.Louis academy will lose because of no couple dance. But agar Raghav ko kisi aur girl ke saath dance karte hue dikhaya toh? 😭 Ahh this reminds me of Raghav's dialogue 🀣 ''Don't worry tumhari jagah kisi aur ladki ko mere saath dance karne ka mauka milega.'' 🀣

Raghav ki dida :') I love her by god!! Raghav ko Ishi ke saath rukne bol diya ❀️
And mummaaa *happy tears* Raghav ne Ishi ko khana khilaya!! The whole sequence was so so so cute. :') Their eyelocks and everything. Raghav usko khilate khilate khud khaya and then Ishi ke haath se bhi khaya :')

And ha! Humare Sumi ke dance ka kya faadu jhalak mila 😎 Oh pardesiii oh pardesiii . Muuuahhh 😎 I'm excited to watch the dance and hoping that Ishika dances with Raghav!

Signing off.

-Shivangi
Aawww...i m still in their  dreamland...😳
Haayye..raghav feed her d foid..and ate frm her hand 2...
Thrn their eyelock..wid that the song "tum mile" was so perfect...

I think sharon or swayam will get 2 knw dat rahul is helping karma and cheating them..
So i think at d end moment...ishika will cum and perform wid raghav 4 duet..
I hope i m right and it happens...😊

Originally posted by erised.

Aawww...i m still in their dreamland...😳
Haayye..raghav feed her d foid..and ate frm her hand 2...
Thrn their eyelock..wid that the song "tum mile" was so perfect...

I think sharon or swayam will get 2 knw dat rahul is helping karma and cheating them..
So i think at d end moment...ishika will cum and perform wid raghav 4 duet..
I hope i m right and it happens...😊

I hope you are right Varsha! They can show Ishi performing with fractured hand too! Like, ek haath mein sling and she's dancing! Waisa bhi ho sakta hai! Fingers crossed!