A Spring Time Tale- New chap updated [Short Story]

Posted: 9 years ago
Hello! Not going into details I'm giving a small introduction. I'm Mimi. Long time ago I used to write TaaRey FF long time ago. If you're a TR Fan you may remember me. I wrote a few OS[s] [Kisses From Hell, She etc]. So after ages I have decided to write another short story. I've not written anything for a long time. Sorry if my language sounds bad.  
There were a few readers of my stories - Shivangi,Shreya,Patie,Natz,Sanz, Priyanka di n all πŸ€— who used to encourage me to write. I'm not in touch with most of them. Half of them have changed their usernames and half of them have left IF. This story is dedicated to my old readers who have encouraged me. 😳 

Prologue

It is said life is built from the decisions you made for yourself. But this specific sentence cannot portray silhouette of her life. The choices she made caused her life to splinter into numberless pieces. Looking forward to her future she could see nothing but a path covered by darkness, distant memories peeping through the dark shadows. Is she feeling lonely? No! Loneliness is an emotion, she was engulfed into nothingness. Seemed like the nothingness reflected in the dusky sky of the night. There were no stars to give company to the sky. All were blanketed by heavy dark clouds.   

If someone says all the stars came down to earth to make the old and long forgotten palace beautiful and new, it won't be wrong. There were so many ancient castles of Rajasthan,forgotten by people but still standing proudly, holding lots of secrets of bygone era within its architecture.

This is just one of them. Soon it will be turned into a five star hotel. But today it was decorated with lights and candles. Red and golden flowers were hanging from, doors and balcony in a crescent shape. On the wall the strings of flowers were hanging vertically from the ground. The beautiful aroma was feeling the air. But nothing helped to lessen the clashes of emotions she, Roopkatha was going through. It was the night before color festival. A bonfire ceremony which normally happens on the previous night of the color festival is going on. Roopkatha kept staring at the dancing fire gazing at nothing.

Wave of memories pleasant and unpleasant rushed toward her. As much she tried to keep her mind away from her old days amalgam of contrasting emotions hit her harder. Relief, Guilt, Pain, Regret, Loss every emotions human can go through were raging like a tempest in her mind.

Rare people had to face the past. She was one of them.

Roop eat this. It tastes like heaven.' Her father handed her a sweet. She forced her lip to curve into a smile and mouthed a thank you.

Nonetheless she could not manage to take a bite. Those days seemed like a tarnished yet beautiful dream today. She was irritated as her eyes moister up.   From the back of her hand she wiped it before it could travel down her cheek. She picked up her iPod. Pushing the ear cods in her ear she tuned a song. Only music can help her to breathe when she is suffocated by turbulent emotions. Not paying attention to the song she averted her eyes from the dancing fire. A few feet away her sister Priyam was sitting lost in her own thoughts, another few feet away her father was standing next to bonfire, chatting with others animatedly then unintentionally her eyes fell on him. For a moment her eyes lit up seeing him, sitting on a bench talking to others. Gazing at him silently was much better than dueling with memories. He did not notice her looking at him at first. Then suddenly his eyes fell on her and they shone like twinkling stars. On the next moment the brightness in his eyes dulled and he looked distant. Slowly he averted his gaze from her. Feeling her heart shattered into uncountable pieces, she shut her eyes resting her head on her hand. It was the moment when she started to pay attention to the words of the song.

Kabhi Hua Yeh Bhi, Khali Rahon Pe Bhi
Tu Tha Mere Saath
Kabhi Tujhe Milke LautaMera Dil

Yeh Khali Khali Haath
Yeh Bhi Hua Kabhi Jaise Hua Aabhi
Tujhko Sabhi Mein Paa Liya.. 

I know it's too short to ask for a long comment. But please post a comment for sake of encouraging me. Feel free to point grammatical and spelling errors. So that I can fix them. Thank you. πŸ˜Š

Edited by --MimiGupta-- - 9 years ago
~|| Table OContents||~

Chapter- 3 -  The Ridiculed One  Click Here
Chapter- 2- Windswept Path Click Here 
Chapter- 1- The Spring Has Arrived  Click Here
Edited by --MimiGupta-- - 9 years ago
my comment first πŸ˜ƒ yayπŸ˜ƒ

sorry for running away after keping a RES box, actually work is keeping me very busy now a day

Nice startπŸ‘

I love the way you have described the Rajasthani palce

I loved the choice of the name of the heroine "Rupkatha", I remember reading one of such name in  Kakababu series book and the Rupkatha girl was an important character there... 

The story sounds a mystery, update soon..and don't mind my delayed comment, I am really very busy now a day..

P.S:- You did not comment at the last part of my Devdasi OS yet 😭 I was expecting a comment from you, as you have made the wonderful story banner πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by panchaali - 9 years ago
Hey Mimi..  welcome back sweetie.. You know.. In between when I feel.like reading something amazing which can distract me from the stress and can provide me some type of peace.. I hunt down your stories and start reading it. Your writing is really amazing.. I think you should publish a book.. Trust me.. You will rocks! :) Anyway.. It's nice to see you again and read something written by you.. Well, I don't know if you know me or remember me slightest but I commented on your stories previously also. At that time, My username was Ish_taarey. πŸ˜†.. Okay... Please, update soon! It's interesting.. *grinning and wiggling my eyebrows in the waiting of next chapter*.. Keep rocking!!

PS:.if you write one stanza also.. You will get never ending appreciation...:'d

Take care!! 
-Ish.<3
Edited by .StarDust. - 9 years ago
Me am still here 😎

Res! 😎
WELCOME BACK MIMI...TOKE koto ta bhalobashii ata balar darkar nai,...ta tuio janis...So once again a warm welcome back...

ar ata tor welcome gift

abar asii tor story te...tui awesome writer...I am sure kolkatar publishing house gulo te chestha kor...awesome chance ache...story suro sottti anabadha...
pratek ta line asadharon...ar description..puro jeno chokee dakte parchiii
tor story miss korchilam
Thank god firee aschis...
Now continue soon
Once agai Haats off...bon
Love u
Priyanka Diii

Edited by taani.priya1997 - 9 years ago
mimi.. u remember me?? 

Edited! 
Sorry for being late! I don't know am so jobless yet so busy! 
WoW I loved this! Sounds like am reading a novel! πŸ˜ƒ
I loved your writing style ! Looks so classy Suiting the The Royal air of Rajasthan!  
Its very intriguing and whenever am reading or watching anything which intrigues me my mind on parallel starts to dig how the story is going to be! And I won't get sleep till I read the next part and my brain will go restless imagining all sorts of things! πŸ˜† Right now am already thinking how the story is going to be! So for the sake of my poor brain you need to update fast! πŸ˜›

So now coming to prologue! I loved it! As I told its intriguing! I loved the way you described the palace, I could visualise it.. The festive mood, the decoration, everything! And as you wrote about castles I was even taken back to history to the time just like I go when I actually visit historical places! πŸ‘ Great job! β­οΈ

As of now its unclear what might have happened to Roop (Do u mind if I call her Roop?) So am leaving till next update to let my brain to dig!!!

For now I enjoyed every bit of it, especially your writing style which is so awesome! Written beautifully! 
Edited by ..dreamygatz.. - 9 years ago
Res

Omg didi, your back with new story! Better finish this one! 😑

-Sanz ;*
Edited by .Obliviate. - 9 years ago
Originally posted by .StarDust.

Hey Mimi..  welcome back sweetie.. You know.. In between when I feel.like reading something amazing which can distract me from the stress and can provide me some type of peace.. I hunt down your stories and start reading it. Your writing is really amazing.. I think you should publish a book.. Trust me.. You will rocks! :) Anyway.. It's nice to see you again and read something written by you.. Well, I don't know if you know me or remember me slightest but I commented on your stories previously also. At that time, My username was Ish_taarey. πŸ˜†.. Okay... Please, update soon! It's interesting.. *grinning and wiggling my eyebrows in the waiting of next chapter*.. Keep rocking!!

PS:.if you write one stanza also.. You will get never ending appreciation...:'d

Take care!! 
-Ish.<3

Hi Ish. Yes I remember you. You started to write an original named "The Project' then you left writing it. I don't know why TR writers don't finish their original writtings πŸ˜•
Thank you Ish. I'm glad you remember me. You don't know how much your review meant to me. Thanks a lot dear. πŸ€—
Originally posted by taani.priya1997

WELCOME BACK MIMI...TOKE koto ta bhalobashii ata balar darkar nai,...ta tuio janis...So once again a warm welcome back...

ar ata tor welcome gift

abar asii tor story te...tui awesome writer...I am sure kolkatar publishing house gulo te chestha kor...awesome chance ache...story suro sottti anabadha...
pratek ta line asadharon...ar description..puro jeno chokee dakte parchiii
tor story miss korchilam
Thank god firee aschis...
Now continue soon
Once agai Haats off...bon
Love u
Priyanka Diii

Thank you Priyanka di tomar comment sob somoy khub encouraging hoi.
Chapter 1 Sunday te post korbo.. pakka..