A Spring Time Tale- New chap updated [Short Story] - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by --MimiGupta--

Hi Ish. Yes I remember you. You started to write an original named "The Project' then you left writing it. I don't know why TR writers don't finish their original writtings πŸ˜•
Thank you Ish. I'm glad you remember me. You don't know how much your review meant to me. Thanks a lot dear. πŸ€—

I have boards this year.. πŸ˜†.. So.I am taking break.. But anyway.. I am coming back.. Again!! So I.will be updating my stories... It was really great to see you honey! :)
Hey welcome back baby
This is interesting thanks for PM
Originally posted by panchaali

my comment first πŸ˜ƒ yayπŸ˜ƒ

sorry for running away after keping a RES box, actually work is keeping me very busy now a day

Nice startπŸ‘

I love the way you have described the Rajasthani palce

I loved the choice of the name of the heroine "Rupkatha", I remember reading one of such name in  Kakababu series book and the Rupkatha girl was an important character there... 

The story sounds a mystery, update soon..and don't mind my delayed comment, I am really very busy now a day..

P.S:- You did not comment at the last part of my Devdasi OS yet 😭 I was expecting a comment from you, as you have made the wonderful story banner πŸ˜ƒ
kakababu r kon character ta??
amar Devoleena r kotha mone ache. Oli r Radha bole o 2to character chilo. Roopkatha???
Originally posted by .StarDust.

I have boards this year.. πŸ˜†.. So.I am taking break.. But anyway.. I am coming back.. Again!! So I.will be updating my stories... It was really great to see you honey! :)

All the best for you board. You are giving 10 or 12???

Originally posted by raddhi

Hey welcome back baby
This is interesting thanks for PM
thank you Radhi

kakababu r kon character ta??
amar Devoleena r kotha mone ache. Oli r Radha bole o 2to character chilo. Roopkatha???

Roopkatha bole ekta meye 6ilo ekta golpe o vison imaginitive 6ilo and or arekta nam Oli 6ilo but ami na golpotar nam vbule ge6i ota amar pora 1st Kakababu golpo 6ilo..
oo oi Oli chilo. Amar mone ache. She used to get vision.Mone pore geche golpo ta. 

oo oi Oli chilo. Amar mone ache. She used to get vision.Mone pore geche golpo ta. 

Yup she used to get vision, or valo nam e Rupkatha 6ilo, but oi Kaka Babu r oi golpotar nam mone nei πŸ˜”
amar kaache book ta ache. khuje pele name ta dekhe bolbo. 
BTW new OS ta kobe likhbe?? πŸ˜Š
ami kintu piche legei thakbo