Miley Jab Hum Tum

"Meharbaan..." - MoNaya VM

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
"Meharbaan..." MoNaya VM ~

Hi  fellow MoNayaholics !!

This post is to say thanks for all your words of encouragement for our first attempt at VM making.😳 Your encouragement prompted us to try making another MoNayalicious VM. 😳

Hope you can tolerate this VM too... (Don't worry ! Its very small version 😳)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=UUE9sv0E2Lf85jjxqMqS31_A&v=dOC9FCn963Q[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOC9FCn963Q&list=UUE9sv0E2Lf85jjxqMqS31_A

Vimeo Link >  http://vimeo.com/106503550

We take this opportunity to thank our all friends for their love & support 2 our YouTube channel, S3JxDreamz1.😊 

You can check...our 1st VM in next Box too... 😳

Edited by Joseph_A - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
"Deewane hoke hum..." MoNaya VM ~

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=UUE9sv0E2Lf85jjxqMqS31_A&v=FD5wIaHeP50[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD5wIaHeP50&list=UUE9sv0E2Lf85jjxqMqS31_A

Edited by Joseph_A - 9 years ago
-Marie- thumbnail
I m feeling short of words.. I don't know Why but i was so lost in Monaya that i m feeling m just gona cry.. coz dam They are SOO BEAUTIFUL..OUT OF THIS WORLD..nothing makes me feel like watching these two.. 
The beautiful song with beautiful MoNaylicious scenes..
Dil ki maange thodi thi kam
Har duaa bhi thodi maddham
Tune kaandhe pe sar jhukaaya jab
Jaise dargah pe baandhe dhaage tab
Bina maange hi mill gaya hai sab
Meherbaan hua hua
Meherbaan hua hua
Meherbaan.. hua
Meherbaan hua Rab
Meherbaan.. hua
Meherbaan hua Rab
FIrstly MoNaya Date..Romantic Gesture by Mohit... and the way sanaya had tears...how gently he wiped them away... and the way she put her head on his shoulder.. her hugs..their kisses.. n hugs..their laughs ..their teasing..  How one can live without saying AWW ?  You need to be heartless to not feel their love n respect for each other.
. Tuney kaandhe pe sar jhukaaya jab GOSH it suited so well when sanaya placed head on mohit's shoulder..n the way mohit hugged her.. i m lost..

Dil ki maange thodi thi kam

Har duaa bhi thodi maddham

Meherbaan hua hua

Meherbaan.. hua

Meherbaan hua Rab

Meherbaan.. hua

Meherbaan hua Rab

OMG the way Mohit got excited..and the way Sanaya Hugged him..so elated to see him happy just because she was there.. there is something you can't describe in words..but could be seen in their eyes n on their face..how lovely is it to hear on every special day to heart that mohit planned a surprise for sanaya..how adorable it is to see Sanaya's blush on mention of Mohit..HoW Januable is to know..two people are so perfect for each other..meant to be together..and are so much in love..and know the worth of their relationship..and care about it. and..that's when you feel completed...that is what means to be with someone...
. ..Bina mange hi mill gya Sab.. how perfectly defined monaya..in this single line..

Haathon ko tere apne

Haathon mein le leti hoon

Ke taqdeerein apni saari padh loon

Aankhon mein tere chhupte

Armaan main dhoondhta hoon

Bas tu soche, aur poore main kar doon
Many people thought it as publicity stunt or many other things when monaya had announced their relationship ..and the speculations it wont work etc.. I heard myself that .. But look at those diwali clips ? Who says they are not married? who says this is a fairytale? A real life Lover story we are watching since MJHT ended.. the way .. Sanaya was there along Mohit.. we all knew it was a sad diwali for mohit.. and it felt directly touched soul n heart..seeing them together.. the beautiful smiles...They just need a label of married as i always says..their souls and  hearts already bounded to each other...I LOVE THE WAY THEY ARE..how openly they accept their flaws towards each other..n despite that always praise each other genuinely.. they both called each other lucky..so true it is..how far they have come in these years.. blissful years..more coming <3
What beautiful lyrics..SO DAM TRUE..Mohit is always there for Sanaya making her every moment memorable..All monaya surprises for each other is coming in my mind..n my heart is overwhelmed.. 
Abhi abhi toh hum adhoore thhe

Poore ho gaye tere roobaroo

Oo.. ye bhi deekhe na

Kahaan main khatam, kahaan tu shuru

Aankhein teri (aankhein teri)

Girti hain jab (girti hain jab)

Ab to neendein aati hain tab
Humko lagta hai kuch dino se ab

Tu ibaadat hai, tu hi hai mazhab
Mohit's bday celebrations..It was a treat to watch Sanaya's masti and Mohit's happiness..and OH GOLD awards Special Interview.. Gosh it was beyond adorableness..you know the way Sanaya had said mohit will be soon a superstar..and that Gucci dress..and Yaa.. and bracelet..and the way they were so comfortable along each other.. I have gone away in imagination.. πŸ˜†...
Mohit Sanaya were just two personalities..but since MoNaya ..word came .. and their love breath in it's soul.. it is perfectly said..they completes each other...lyrics goes so well

Bewajah kaise, kyu, kahaan aur kab

Meherban hua hua

Meherban hua hua

Meherban.. hua

Meherban hua Rab

Meherban.. hua

Meherban hua Rab

Meherbaan hua hua

Their FIrst GR8 interview .. was just STUNNING...Their masti was sparking.. their smiles..their poses..Such Blissful Friendship they have.. How lucky they are to be with each other..how blessed they are to be fall in love with each other..how dam blessed we are to have  A Januable Jodi ..who are not only madly in love with each other..but are two honest stunning januable personalities...
I'm amazed at my luck..to have monaya in my life n monayalicious friends.. who are true n genuine like monaya.. God is so Kind.. <3
Joseph it was the treat..i never expected..i never had.. it was just beyond admiration..how beautifully you complied monayalcious bytes..and the song u chose..i listened first time..i m not a song updated person..islea πŸ˜†..i had heard it's first two lines..had in some sub conscious mind..the moment i heard the song... i was GOSH Marie Your weekend is officially done! won't be able to do assignments or any other work..guess would be rewatching this vm for unlimited times ..downloaded it firstly going to save in mobile n have peaceful time with this monayalcious treat.. Thank You SO MUCH!Want More!Stay Blessed!
Maire <3
Edited by MoNayaAshiq4evr - 9 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-MoNayaAshiq4evr

reserve

Jospeh is this possible u could upload new vm too on vimeo ? i can download it from that..YT doesn't work here still πŸ˜³

I am trying to upload there too but...due to this Net speed,Its taking time.
-Marie- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Joseph_A

I am trying to upload there too but...due to this Net speed,Its taking time.

Okay no problem will wait πŸ˜³
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hye Joseph...
First of all just the title of your Post Made me so excited..
because nowadays this Mehrabaan song is my Fav one...infact i heard it yesterday or 2 days before only..and i loved it...u made a VM on it..you are an amazing writer and post maker so now i m sure you will be a great editor and vm maker too..😳
i did not see it yet..because i have youtube issue na...will comment later after watching it..
but still im saying you..i have also 2-3 more songs too much Fav nowadays..that is...
Kuch to hua he from singham returns...and Saathi tera bn jaaon kyun he ye junoon from hate stroy 2 so plz plzz make VM on these two na..😊
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
as u know i am toh already a biggest day dreamer of Monaya..so whatever song i listened on the way of my drive..in every romantic song i just imagine on Monaya..infact on sad songs i can imagine Sajan or Monaya's new shows story...
similarly when i listened mehrbaan song first time..the very first thought came to my mind of Monaya only..i so love its lyrics..specially the line "Haathon me le k tere  hath ko apni lkeern dhondti hun..." (something like that..because abhi mujhe yad ni hua na..abhi to suna he 2 din pehle) here i imagine a beautiful monaya's moment..Advance Big Thank you for making Monaya VM that too on this song..i am 100 % sure it will be one of the Best Monaya's VM..because i trust u.and the song is already just perfect for Monaya😳
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Again beautiful VM Joseph. The Song &Monaya segments you choosed this VM were fanblous.Great job.πŸ‘
Joseph_A thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-MoNayaAshiq4evr

Okay no problem will wait πŸ˜³

Vimeo Link >  http://vimeo.com/106503550
ISHQMONAYA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think 90% of MoNaya fans do this thing of imagining them in all the wonderful songs whether it is Romantic,emotional or full to masti types.and this Meherban song i am actually listening it for the first time and that too on MoNaya.so this makes the song even more special for me..actually your selection of scenes is too good.those Monayalicious moments...just dreamy.that Diwali segment,gr8 valentine moments are worth captivating the heart.i just loved your vm,its droolicious.thanks Bro for making this one and i hope u make more and more,otherwise hum jaise crazy MoNaya fans ka kya hoga???...jo almost sabhi beautiful songs mein MoNaya ko imagine karte rehte hain...please make more vms.just wanna ask...Kya koi bhi Couple itna Khoobsurat lag sakta hai jitna mere MoNaya hain...thanks S3J. 😳