Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Thanks Dipshi for liking our small effort to cherish MoNayalicios moments. 😳

It truly a treat to watch Monaya vm 😳
Mindblowing siggy Marie on sajan  😳
Edited by Deepshikha23 - 9 years ago
Thanks Buddy for your very sweet feed-back. I am so glad that,you liked this effort. I agree wid you..They are simply awesome. Not only as 'Jodi' even,as a particular human being too that's why fanz can relate wid them,so easily.Their tuning n understanding wid each other is truly adorable. They know each other so well that's why they still looks new lovy-dovy couple. Glad that you want to see more VM from our side... we'll be definitely try in future but,now..time to complete both pending FFs... 😳</font>
[/QUOTE] Of course bro!! Mohit and Sanaya individually ho ya phir as couple they are as rocking and best as ever.so true,this is the reason they have such huge fan following who are crazy for them.and actually we are blessed to have them as our favourites.they both are truly so adorable.and i am really happy with your decision of continuing with pending ffs.for once i actully thought that may be u'll have forgotten about these ffs.but thankfully it is not so and finally u'll are going to continue.such promising and fantastic stories u have written.these are the Masterpieces.so hope to have their updates soon.and please real wala soon.MBYPH and APHG rocks and so S3J.
oh wow!
ermm u wanna take my username and keep it?🤔😆
cause in all truth u are very creative! this was really really good! especially for a first time! :)
please make more i love watching new monaya vms!❤️
awesome vms.. both are mind blowing specially on meharbaan hua..
I always wanted a monaya vm on that song.. n even before i could even convey my wish in words i saw ur post abt this vm 😳