Posted: 9 years ago
Which actress is doing shuddi

That should be interesting
I think so. Her movie with murgdass is dead-end for her. I think she should not have gone for a heroine oriented movie at this stage of career. 
Yes-Pretty much..Unless she takes some risks with her career and STOPS doing those crap masala disasters..Such a wonderful talent wasted..Used to like her a lot but her lame movie choices has put me off..🤢 Edited by Debarati7 - 9 years ago
Isn't she doing some action film thats why she is training her body into shape. 
Anyway it's a new avatar. 
Edited by Atomicbomb - 9 years ago
AR Murugadoss movies run on great WOM. Eg. Holiday despite taking a weak start had clean healthy  run at BO.

Her Murugadoss film should boost her career up. Murugadoss is a clever director and will cater his audiences what he promises.

Originally posted by Skuxx-Deluxx

AR Murugadoss movies run on great WOM. Eg. Holiday despite taking a weak start had clean healthy  run at BO.

Her Murugadoss film should boost her career up. Murugadoss is a clever director and will cater his audiences what he promises.

But  she had no role in Holiday..It was an Akshay movie through and through..She was there only for the 2-3 songs..an irrelevant role..I agree BO run is important but what happens to the actress Sonakshi who was breathtaking in Lootera?..I dont think Holiday being a hit helped her in any way..
lol Edited by PremRatan - 9 years ago
@debariti

This is what I was talking about. She signed this for next year

Sonakshi confirms she's in Murugadoss' woman-centric actioner

IANS | Jun 10, 2014, 01.22PM IST
Sonakshi Sinha
Sonakshi Sinha
Filmmaker A.R Murugadoss, who is basking in the success of his latest Hindi directorial "Holiday: A Soldier Is Never Off Duty", is all set to direct actress Sonakshi Sinha in a woman-centric action flick in the language. The project is expected to go on floors in November.

This will be the second time Sonakshi will be teaming up with him after "Holiday...". "It's official! My next is a woman-oriented action film directed by the genius behind Ghajini & Holiday @ARMurugadoss! We start in November," Sonakshi posted on her Twitter page Tuesday
nope ðŸ˜› 
it's good that she's not doing fp roles anytime soon after action jackson ..😳 
may she gets good films from now