Saraswatichandra

An emptiness within...

KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Seeing all the Jenam interviews and the cake cutting...it finally hits you. It really is over and an emptiness does fill within me. To not see Gautam and Jennifer share the same screen space will really be strange. To see Gautam have another female lead opposite him will take time to accept.

They have truly been a special and unique Jodi. Their chemistry oozing out on and off screen. Lots had been said but matter of fact is that together they created fireworks. Such a combination is very rare.

It without doubt goes to say that they are the SRK-Kajol of small screen. Its not just that they are two good looking people together, sometimes a Jodi doesn't work because one actor is of better calibre than the other...here, they well and truly matched one another. Both equal...na kam, na zyaada.

I will really miss watching their interviews and offscreen masti and ofcourse their acting as samud onscreen.

They have created history and lets hope one day in the future we see them together again.

SLB may have not got his dream but his casting of leads was spot on! What he saw is what we see...some people look like they are soul mates..Jenam are one of them. Doesn't mean they will come together in real life on this earth but that spark between them when they are next to each other, its electrifying!!!

Kat.xxx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidz2122 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
they r beyond perfection
masterpiece creation of GOD and no words now  i'm broken😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Arshics thumbnail
Very well said Kat! The magic that they brought on screen is unparalleled. I don't know when we will feel such magic again. 
Saras and Kumud and their love story is unforgettable and they will always live in our hearts and minds. 
happychappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well said, Kat!

Gautam and Jennifer were a great choice, a case of the whole being greater than the parts, definitely.

We were lucky.
Edited by happychappy - 9 years ago
Arshics thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: happychappy

Well said, Kat!

Gautam and Jennifer were a great choice, a case of the whole being greater than the parts, definitely.

We were lucky.

Sahi baat happy! 
believerintruth thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jenam the best ! Kat - you have spoken our hearts out ! Love you for that ! Special the last lines ... Bang on !

Well said, Kat!

We were lucky.

How from are it changed to were ... Now that you state all this in past tense. It breaks me. 😭Edited by believerintruth - 9 years ago
happychappy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: believerintruth

How from are it changed to were ... Now that you state all this in past tense. It breaks me. 😭

Pia, when something was as good as this show was, it is good to enjoy the best memories... 

Agar zyaada drag kiya to anjaam bura hi hota.😊

Pia, when something was as good as this show was, it is good to enjoy the best memories...

Agar zyaada drag kiya to anjaam bura hi hota.😊

Baat to aapne sahi ki happy ji.
JENAMTheBest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
If they would have extended the pregnancy track for more time then it wouldnt have become boring at all and whatever the track may be our JENAM can create magic for sure. πŸ˜›