Saraswatichandra

An emptiness within... - Page 2

KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: happychappy

Pia, when something was as good as this show was, it is good to enjoy the best memories...

Agar zyaada drag kiya to anjaam bura hi hota.😊

Yeah that's the thing...all good things do come to and end and we got the ending we wanted so we should celebrate that. Just how to go on everyday without SC, without this forum. There really won't be another jenam type Jodi. They really create magic.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I was hoping it it to have a longer run but everything about SC will be missed ! Jenam were fabulous together onscreen and offscreen
Sadia_JenAm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for this apt post kat...
Well i better not say how i'm feeling right now...too difficult it is for me...
Anyway, but would surely agree that this pair has been unconventionally brilliant...it is truly rare that such unparalleled chemistry comes on tv...despite maintaining doori n refraining from all sorts of physical intimacy they hav effortlessly brought about a chemistry which was so highly cherished...chemistry is genuinely not something u can CREATE,it is either or not there...n for jenam,it was there from day1...
Saying that i'll miss them is not enuf...they were just too damn addictive on and off for me...not easy to get off the hangover...
-AditiS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very well said kat! 
'No more samud'. .reality is actually hitting now n is disturbing.  loads of random images from the past crowd the mind, bring a smile on the face but the thought of this magic coming to an end saddens the heart. 

so long farewell SaMud ðŸ¤—

JENAMTheBest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well said frnds. We can never forget them. Just pray that they come back together very soon. Cant hope watching tv without them. Developed their addiction which will never be over.
JENAM lie deep in our hearts and no one can take their place.
Tabatha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have been watching this show since the first day. There is an incredible chemistry between most all of the actors. I will miss Dugba. She was a constant in Saras' and Kumud's lives, like a mother and an aunt. A woman who was honorable, spoke the truth and supported her family.

I wish I could see what happens to Danny and Kusum. Do they finally have a baby together? Where do their lives take them? Did Saraswati ever get to reunite with her husband? Did he ever apologize for his wrong doings? Did Guman rot in prison? Or did she escape again, only to flee to some exotic location and remain evil all of her days. Did Yash ever find a good girl...and marry happily?

I wish the writers would have created stories about the family, rather than waste that track on Prashant.
The ending is being so rushed, and not given the space it needs to develop. I would have enjoyed a longer pregnancy track with Kumud, and perhaps, Kusum finding out she too is expecting.

I will miss this show very much. I knew it would all end soon though... as the story itself had long lost it's way , far away from the original book. I do appreciate that they diverted and gave us a love story for Kumud and Saras... allowed them to marry, go on adventures, and finally have a child.

I am still having a hard time trying to understand why shows like Saathiya are still going, when the good ones end up getting pulled.

Farewell, Saraswatichandra!
Obsessed07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
So the final countdown starts... ðŸ˜­

Beautifully said Kat. Cant agree more. Jenam was indeed something magical we lucky people got. These two will be missed like anything. ðŸ˜­